©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what makes Bd gear betterr?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Hey guys......what is it that makes "bd" gear better than the other gear?

I know its becoming extremely popular, but what is that actually makes it better? :smoker:

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Who says its "better" than any other gear??? Its great stuff, without a doubt - but I would hardly say that it is "better" than other brands.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
imdaman1 said:
Who says its "better" than any other gear??? Its great stuff, without a doubt - but I would hardly say that it is "better" than other brands.
I didn't mean it to sound like that..

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Zaven said:

I know its becoming extremely popular, but what is that actually makes it better? :smoker:

The main reason is that it is prepared in sterile labs using human grade standards. That is it however. BD gear is very clean and very consistant. I think that most of the sources here are at par.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Freejay said:
The main reason is that it is prepared in sterile labs using human grade standards. That is it however. BD gear is very clean and very consistant. I think that most of the sources here are at par.
thanks freejay.....that's all I needed to know. :)

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
it is one of the most Known UG names out there...ive taken their EQ and Test E and got great results...if also tried others as well, so no, I wouldn't say they're better than others.

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
:welcome:
cawb said:
hey guys new to the show here on a search for my first cycle

Cawb...start a new post and briefly state ur stats, and what your goals are and from there, im sure we can guide you on choice of cycle.
Even after a couple of suggestions, its still wise to research gear, etc
...L~H

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
been researching gear for about 3months. i was thinking about 200mg deca week, dbol 25mg day,sus.250 250mg week ,post cycle and the last 5days of my last week clomid followed by additonal 14 days ,7on ,7off,7on

Last edited:

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
start a new thread bro, you'll get more responses. That's not a good first cycle. start a new thread or read the sticky's. Test E 500/week is what you're gonna hear.

P

pincrusher

Zaven said:

british dragon has been around for a few years now and has established themselves as a top choice for gear. many ug labs come & go fairly quickly but BD will be around for a long time to come.
like freejay stated, the products are made to strict standards in real pharmacys and not someones kitchen so sterility and quality of the product is not questioned. dosing is very constant from batch to batch.
the source in the sources section who sells it, happens to be one hell of a nice guy also :)
the only reason why BD is considered a uglab is because they do not have the proper certificates of trade to legally sell the product but everything is done the same as a regular pharmacy.
did i mention that the source who carries BD is one hell of a nice guy ;)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
british dragon has been around for a few years now and has established themselves as a top choice for gear. many ug labs come & go fairly quickly but BD will be around for a long time to come.
like freejay stated, the products are made to strict standards in real pharmacys and not someones kitchen so sterility and quality of the product is not questioned. dosing is very constant from batch to batch.
the source in the sources section who sells it, happens to be one hell of a nice guy also :)
the only reason why BD is considered a uglab is because they do not have the proper certificates of trade to legally sell the product but everything is done the same as a regular pharmacy.
did i mention that the source who carries BD is one hell of a nice guy ;)

LOL! Yep...He is AWSOME! Dude really takes care of his customers!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Freejay said:
LOL! Yep...He is AWSOME! Dude really takes care of his customers!

Na - that guy is a dick.. j/k Pinc is a great guy but not the only guy here with BD. AP has BD orals as well.

Pinc - what a great nickname. Lets hear ya sing "I'm coming out - so lets get this party started" LOL LOL LOL

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
Na - that guy is a dick.. j/k Pinc is a great guy but not the only guy here with BD. AP has BD orals as well.

Pinc - what a great nickname. Lets hear ya sing "I'm coming out - so lets get this party started" LOL LOL LOL
i would rather let the real pink have that nickname.