©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What Is The Deal With No Soda While On Steriods?

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
I want to know why you cant have soda or any carbinated drinks while on steriods....or is this just a farse....let me know bros :rockon:

lord Humongous

Jan 22, 2004
Look at the Sugar content of most sodas. There is your answer. Nothing wrong with club soda or diet drinks.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I don't ever drink sodas - bro - juice'n or not. The sugar content in coke is friggin ridiculous. I fill a 1-gallon thermos with water every morning and carry it around with me all day, drinking on it till its gone. Do that and you won't have time to drink anything else - lol! :biggrin:

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Thats true guys....I was just wondering why.....I myself drink water and gatorade and that is it.....Imdaman1 I don't think I could drink a gallon....I would be taking bathroom breaks all day long...lol...thanks for the info.....

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
I think there is something like 10 teaspoons of sugar in each soda. I'll drink one every once in awhile but since I'm outside most of the time, I always have a gallon thermos of water like daman. This time of the year I drink a gallon and a half and sometimes two gallons a day. :eek:

billyc

Apr 4, 2004
Yeah I have been doing the two gallon of water a day thing....I throw up sometimes cause I drink so much water....but what the hell, If I a going to get better results the bring it on baby.....Time to get jacked!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Careful - too much water will wash away vitamins and other critical nutrients that you are probably spending lots of $$$$$$ on. I sometimes drink more than a gallon but never more than 1.5 gallons per day.