©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What is the best "secure" email service to use?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I know there are a lot of services out there claiming to be the most safe and secure email service, I've been using my gmail for all of my "shopping needs" and being a newbie to the internet game, I am looking for a no private way to enjoy "messaging"

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Securenym.net

Countermail.net

Stay clear of hushmail they gave up a bunch of users to the us

There's a few more I'm probably missing but many of them you will need to set up a spam folder otherwise you'll miss many autolist replies.

The other way and less secure way is to set up a new email account everytime u place an order(ie yahoo) if u don't feel like paying but you get what u pay for. Stay away from gmail
P

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Nothing is truly 'secure' anymore. Securenym has always been my choice for email providers but with the NSA becoming more and more open and not really caring about their secrecy any longer as much as they do about total communications control, it is only a matter of time before all communications are intercepted by the US government.

You should read the threads in the Safety sub-forum in the Articles section.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Nothing is truly 'secure' anymore. Securenym has always been my choice for email providers but with the NSA becoming more and more open and not really caring about their secrecy any longer as much as they do about total communications control, it is only a matter of time before all communications are intercepted by the US government.

Yea I read about the tor onion hack

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
Neomailbox.net ,they're based out of Switzerland. They don't give information to anyone.

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
You need to pay to get the most security. Free secure email isn't the way to go. Pay the $50 a year it's worth it.

Flipper2012

Jan 3, 2013
All email is tracked by the fed. Its just a matter of whether they want to blow there money on busting. Dont waste your time picking an email provider. Pick one and roll wit it. Stick to watching "shorter" dvds....

Flipper2012

Jan 3, 2013

Boom!