©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you think of this cycle?

godzillawars200

Dec 31, 2005
600mg of Equipoise aweek
600mg of Deca aweek
200mg of Winstol aweek(injectable)
200mg of Masteron aweek
25mcg of T3 aday
4iu of HGH aday
50mg of Dball aday

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Why EQ and Deca at the same time?
Where's the testosterone?
What liver aids are you using?
How long are you using the winny and dbol for?

godzillawars200

Dec 31, 2005
I am using deca and equipoise at the same time because they both build lean muscle mass slowly. Why? Do you disagree? tell me.
I am not using test, because of the bullshit gains test makes you fat, hold water and you keep nothing, most of the gains from test I made before were water weight, from my past experience and with experiences of my other roid boys. I will use winny for 4 weeks and dball for 6 weeks, no liver aids, what do you recommend friend?

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
godzillawars200 said:
I am using deca and equipoise at the same time because they both build lean muscle mass slowly. Why? Do you disagree? tell me.
I am not using test, because of the bullshit gains test makes you fat, hold water and you keep nothing, most of the gains from test I made before were water weight, from my past experience and with experiences of my other roid boys. I will use winny for 4 weeks and dball for 6 weeks, no liver aids, what do you recommend friend?

Deca and EQ are basically identical in results, so there's no need to use both. One or the other.
Test cannot make you fat. That is diet related. Water retention can be minimised with a proper anti-e program. All gains from test can be easily kept if a proper pct protocol is implemented.
The benefits of test are extreme when used in a cycle. Test should be the basis of any cycle - it will increse muscle gains greatly and it will make sure that you will not have any erectile problems and it does all this with no toxicity whatsoever.

You are not using winny and d-bol together, are you? Winny is at least as liver toxic as dbol, so you will fry your liver if you use them together.
You HAVE to use a liver aid. Synthergine from www.synthetek.com is the best on the market.

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
it would help if we know what lengths you where running each compound also
Why d-bol and winny both are very toxic on your liver do you plan on taking a dht blocker for hair loss. Also diet imo is the number one thing that makes it a cutter or a bulker. You are running alot of compounds plus you need to run some test 2 weeks past your deca and you dont even have a test in there. D-bol should be taken at the max 6 weeks most go with 4

I would drop the clen and the masteron and have it look something like this

750 mg of test 1-14
200 mg of eq 1-12
50 mg of d-bo(ed)l 1-4
600 mg of deca 1-12
600 mg of winny 10-14

thats just me I dont know enough about hgh to comment but that is how I would run it

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
godzillawars200 said:
I am using injectible oil based winny and oral dball, is that okay. how much test should I use a week?

Inj winny is the same as the pills its stil 17aa, injecting it just bypasses the liver so its noot deactived before it gets into your system, once its in the liver has to process it and it still is as toxic as the orals..

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
Cryptasm said:
Inj winny is the same as the pills its stil 17aa, injecting it just bypasses the liver so its noot deactived before it gets into your system, once its in the liver has to process it and it still is as toxic as the orals..

I think you meant to say 'bypasses the stomach' :)