©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

???what do you think of this course???

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
10 week course

10 weeks of Sustanon 250 at 250mg/1cc a week
10 weeks of Equipoise at 200mg/1cc a week
25 Days of Nolvadex at 20mg a day
24 Days of Ephedrine at 50mg a day

Sustanon and Equipoise will be taken every saturday
Nolvadex will be taken daily on the start of the 10th week
Ephedrine will be taken 35 minutes before every gym sesion

my objective is to loose a bit of fat and gain some lean muscle.

let me know your thoughts, thanks.

oh and i get bad skin on roids so i will be taking 10mg of Accutane a day durring the course so my skin does not fuck out is this a good idea? or do you have any other ideas?

Last edited:

Archie

Jul 1, 2006
Not sure about your dosages. I'd do some more research. Also, I've never read anything about equipose. Isn't that a horse testosterone...??

And be careful with that ephedrine bro. I've used a lot of adderall in the past and I know that it's not something to take lightly. I'd be worried about a heart attack or something more serious. I definitely wouldn't take it before a work out. I would use it before lunch and or dinner to curb your appetite and keep your metabolism burning through out the afternoon.

good luck to ya!

Nokie

Jun 8, 2005
hey im 21yo 5'7 70kgs iv done 2 courses b4 first was dbol and sust cant remember the amounts but it wasnt much i was happy with the results but my face fucked out with acne. the second was a 20 wk course of just epuipoise i liked this 1 best cus i lost a bit of fat and the muscle i put on stayed for months. i take ephedrine all the time to loose wait. i am happy with the amounts stated im not looking to get to big just want a mens health body. what do you recomend i take just want to gain 5kgs

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Accutane for the whole duration is a bad idea. It will play havoc with your liver.
If acne is an issue, use doxycyline (any doc will prescribe it for acne). You can use that year round, but make sure you use pro-biotics too so your intestinal flora doesn't get wrecked and you get candida (you will be prone to that due to the gear and also to the crappy quality protein powders you will be inadvertedly using).