©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What do you guys do about clothes?

Dark Angel

Jun 25, 2015
So my body has undergone some serious changes. For a long time I've not been able to fit into clothes right. Like I have to buy my jeans huge so they fit my thighs, butt, and calves. Shirts are huge to fit my shoulders, chest, and arms. But my waist area is always really baggy and loose. I usually just wear sweat pants because my thighs are so big and rub together when I walk. It causes my jeans and underwear to get big gigantic holes in the crotch lol. I just graduated with my B.S. Degree and my girlfriends parents decided to get me a tailor suit as a gift. I walked in and the altering lady was like holy shit hahaha. I'll take it as a good sign. But she said that getting clothes tailored is very expensive. She said she would estimate about $1200. Now I don't know about you guys but that's a bit out of my price range for me to go get my clothes altered all the time. I was wondering what you guys do and is there any distributor or something that focuses on bodybuilding shaped customers.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
There's plenty of clothing lines out there for our body types. I'd start naming some but not sure if the mods would like that maybe Magnus will step in and say a few. My inbox is full otherwise I'd just send you a message and using the latest iOS update I can't just delete them like my droid. Just believe me they are out there start googling. As far as jeans get loose fit but spend the extra money and by durable jeans not the paper thin ones. Shorts I don't worry about because I'm small so I have no problems fitting into an adult petit. Lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, welcome to the club. I got so fed up with clothes that I bought a sewing machine and do my own alterations. I made a pattern that takes in a little over 8" off the waist of most XXL dress shirts. Another option for stylish clothing is hotbodz.com here on anasci. For dress clothes I've also used itailor.com. The buckle has the only decent jeans that fit me. They are the BKE Seth.

-dunny-

May 14, 2015
Simple solution.. cut the sleeves off of everything. Lol :p

I was able to find a cheap and local woman who tailors my shirts and jeans ect. Back of my shirts would always ride up or wave funny. And I always seem to be a size in-between.