©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What cutting cycle to do?

perfectii0n

Jan 25, 2004
Florida
I am going to be finishing a bulking cycle soon, I am going to take a break for a month then jump right on a cutting cycle. my question is of these products would would make the best cutting cycle? how would you mix and match these?

someone recomended:
week 1-8
propionate 100mg EOD
+
week 4-8
winstrol tabs 40mg ED( twice a day 4 tabs)
propionate 100mg EOD a week for 6 weeks

i was also thinking of subbing out the propionate for primobolin, how do you guys feel about that 1?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i would def take the injectable winstrol instead of tabs, since for one it is more effective than the tabs, not hard on the liver, and cheaper

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
cbr929 said:
actually the injectable winny is also 17aa so it doesn't really matter if you use tabs or inject

This is correct....and I have not seen any proof that liquid is better than tabs. I use which ever's cheaper and I would drink the liquid. I've said it so many times...........17AA is made to be taken orally, so that's how it should be done imho. Some people just think you have to inject everything in the world, but it will work both ways. Now then, 1 month is not a good enough break, you should at least take 6-8 wks imo. I'm gonna do this because I'm pressed for time, but not 1 month. And you should do 150mg prop eod for 8-10wks and winstrol 50mg ed from wks 3-8.
But this is what I'd do:
wait 2 months to start
wks 1-10 prop 150 eod
wks 4-10 winny 50mg ed
wks 1-6 tren 100mg eod

And also imho you should not do bulker straight to cutter. Bulk up until you are at a desired size, then let your body get used to maintaning that weight for a while. Then cut up. Otherwise, you will probably lose all or most of your size gains.

Last edited:

perfectii0n

Jan 25, 2004
Florida
thanks for that info, that was really informative, i think then i will lay off of a cutting cycle for a while, maybe give it a few months.

speaking of Tren, i tried making it, i got some fina a long time ago from vetamerica.com and got the fina kit w/ the syringe and the filter and all that, i turned my ass into a pin cushen and i didnt get any gains... you dont make your tren do you?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
perfectii0n said:
thanks for that info, that was really informative, i think then i will lay off of a cutting cycle for a while, maybe give it a few months.

speaking of Tren, i tried making it, i got some fina a long time ago from vetamerica.com and got the fina kit w/ the syringe and the filter and all that, i turned my ass into a pin cushen and i didnt get any gains... you dont make your tren do you?

I have made my own tren before but this time I'm just gonna go with Proline. What dose were you taking and how often? And if I were you I would try to follow time on = time off before starting. But I am gonna start a couple wks early and do a mini cycle, 6 wks of prop and tren because I will be away for a while and not able to do a cycle for a few months.........and I don't want to be off for 5 months. Yet, I will take 6-8 wks off before starting. This one I'm finishing was only 10wks though.

Sorry so long but I wanted to justify my somewhat hypocritical actions.

perfectii0n

Jan 25, 2004
Florida
yeah i think i am going to lean toward a propianate, winny tabs, and tren cycle, i have to ask my guy about the tren though, any other name brands u recomend besides proline?

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
perfectii0n said:
oh... how do you feel about primo?

If you can get legit primo like QGL then I would definately try it if you can afford it, but I've never used it. As for tren, I don't know.....maybe QV, I believe I heard theirs is good, but it's too damn expensive imo. And don't worry if your winny is tabs or liquid, I was just saying that it does not matter if you drink it or inject, but I get tabs personally.