©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what bout winni&cyp

djbeezer

May 15, 2006
friend told me i should go 400mg cyp /week and 30mgwinii ED is this a good cycle for stength and hard muscle gainz says i should take tren and prop after this cycle what u think?

P

pincrusher

djbeezer said:
friend told me i should go 400mg cyp /week and 30mgwinii ED is this a good cycle for stength and hard muscle gainz says i should take tren and prop after this cycle what u think?
that will be an ok cycle for the purpose you have proposed. the cyp will give ya muscle gains as well as strength gains and the winny will help keep water weight off ya. winny also binds to the sex hormone binding globule(SHBG) so it will in essence give the test a boost becasue it will allow more testosterone to flow freely in your system. run the winny the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle.
prop/tren/winny is a common cutting cycle since none of these products causes any significant water retention and they also will help to burn off some adipose tissue(fat). it is not a recommended first cycle though for a newbie to steroids as the tren is pretty strong and you should have some experience with other lesser steroids to see how your body reacts first. you will want to establish if you will have issues with estrogen conversion at a higher rate than normal with regular test products first before moving on to something like tren.

djbeezer

May 15, 2006
thnx

thnx big guy ive already started the winni tabs should i stop and how long should i stay on the test in total have lots of gear so thats no prob thnx

P

pincrusher

djbeezer said:
thnx big guy ive already started the winni tabs should i stop and how long should i stay on the test in total have lots of gear so thats no prob thnx
you can actually run the winny at the beggining of the cycle and the end just make usre you leave 3-4 weeks in between where you are not using it. weeks 1-4 winny, & weeks 9-12 also