©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

what about a scammer list

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I think it would be a good idea to have a list of sites to stay away from. also some real legit sorces can be watched by the feds or already busted, those would be some that you deffinitly would want to avoid.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
the problem with scammers is that thay scam and drop away only to surface under a new name/E-mail It would be hard to keep up with the, only way is to stick with board sources IMO and keep the profiles of thoes sources up to date.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
max lift said:
the problem with scammers is that thay scam and drop away only to surface under a new name/E-mail It would be hard to keep up with the, only way is to stick with board sources IMO and keep the profiles of thoes sources up to date.

good call. i know a lot of places that sell a little cheaper, but why take the chance of not getting your juice for a measly 20 bucks or something.

P

pincrusher

by the time a scammers info is posted on a list, it is already outdated. it is best to get on legit message boards and ask questions about the potential osurce through pm's etc than to go by any list. there are also some message boards who have personal vendetta's against certain sources and post them as scammers even though they are not.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
by the time a scammers info is posted on a list, it is already outdated. it is best to get on legit message boards and ask questions about the potential osurce through pm's etc than to go by any list. there are also some message boards who have personal vendetta's against certain sources and post them as scammers even though they are not.

Great advice for the newbs. My advice...purchace a membership to Anasci, and you won't have to worry about scammers.

P

pincrusher

i have yet to be scammed from anyone on the net cause i have always been very carefull and did alot of research on a source before i ever bought from them but i have been scammed by a friend. my old workout partner got me to front him about 1g worth of gear that he never paid for and he stopped going to the gym we used to go to and never answers my phone calls anymore. it totally sucks because i went to his wedding and everything cause we were prety close at one time.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Pin...your better off with out the fucker....I helped a friend out once..he was down and out and he needed a new transmission....So like a jerk off I helped him out...He said he would pay me so much a week.....Guess what....Haven't seen him in 22 years...Last I heard he got hooked on some shit and turned into a real piece of shit....