©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What A Mess!!!

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I RECENTLY CAME ACROSS A OLD SOURCELIST FROM EBAY FOR PAINMEDS AND ANABOLIC SOURCES! So I figure I,LL try a very small order of test250 before spending 300,hundred or more for some painmeds since test min was alot cheaper!!
After 2 weeks source say he hasn,t received payment over and over!
Okay so I figured I got took!
Then today I receive a bottle of LIPODRENE SUPPLEMENT!!!
So I email source says must of accidently sent it!
And still says never received payment!!!!!
So why would you send anything if you hadn,t already received money????

TALK ABOUT UNORGNIZED AND STRANGE!!!!
WHAT GIVES!!

I,M GLAD NONE OF OUR SOURCES ARE LIKE THIS GUY!!!! :eek: :sniper: :eek: :sniper:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I don't guess I'll ever understand why an anasci.org member would consider going elsewhere to buy steroids.
Can someone try explaining this to me? :confused:

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
mess

I wanted to try him! Because I needed a new source for PAINMEDS!
And as far as I know I,ve never been able to find a anasci source to fill my needs???????? :confused: :confused: :smoker:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Why do you need pain meds? If you have to take anything that you can't get over the counter, then you should not be doing gear. Not only is it stupid, your gear is a waste.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
everyone has their own thoughts!!

But in my part.. case I will always be on medications do to back surgey!
And I enjoy hitting the weights and my doctor believes it good for me,instead of laying arround like most people and using their disabilitys as an escape!!!!!
I also choose to work when I could claim disability! But that the difference between me and you know others!!!!
(TO EACH IS OWN!)
peace,bro! :eek: :sniper:

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
You should get your pain meds from a real doctor, not an online doctor. If a real doctor wont prescribe them, chances are you don't really need them.

I really shouldn't talk anyways, since I stab myself regularly with unprescribed gear, but I have been addicted to norco and lortab before, and I didnt even need them. So be careful. Hurts like hell to quit taking that shit and I got it from an online source too.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Hey bro, I'm not trying to flame you, but EBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on! It's more than likely a scam or a set up. Also, you said your Doc thinks it's good for you to lift weights, so why won't he prescribe pain meds if you need them? I also have a history of back pain and have had shoulder surgery, my doc had no problem giving me a 90 count of Darvacet + muscle relaxers and anti inflamatories. He know's I workout and deal with some pain every now and then. He also know's I don't abuse and take only when needed. How often do you need to take pain killers?

P

pincrusher

AKAPITBULL said:
But in my part.. case I will always be on medications do to back surgey!
And I enjoy hitting the weights and my doctor believes it good for me,instead of laying arround like most people and using their disabilitys as an escape!!!!!
I also choose to work when I could claim disability! But that the difference between me and you know others!!!!
(TO EACH IS OWN!)
peace,bro! :eek: :sniper:
if you have a legit reason to need pain meds purchased through a source, there are some sources out there who will get them for ya but they will not ever list them because most sites do not allow talk about pain meds. you can pm me and we can discuss this farther off the board. it is better to ask various legit sources if they can get ya some especially the overseas sources where alot of pain meds are OTC but it must be done off the open message boards and you will need to give them a legit reason why you want them.

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
:confused: I realize it wasn,t to bright to use this old source list but anyways i wasn,t looking for a source from the board! I was just stating how stupid !this whole ordeal was,with ordering from this guy! But as far as the DOC I am on medication , but not what I,m used too .And my choices are limited right now with the partime insurance I have at the moment ,at least the next 6 months or so! But it definetly is risky using a outside source for this kind of thing!
I,m sure I,m not the only one who,s used poor judgement in some situation or another! :( :(

Last edited: