©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Western Union

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Do you guys use western union on line for overseas orders. Iused it once and had to call them to complete the transaction. The guy asked if I knew the rec'r personally. It seemed like it could get a little hairy, but it is convenient.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
I have used it for overseas... I had 2 call 2 complete the transaction.. the guy just asked me a few questions like if he takes the money and doesnt send me anything they arnt reliable for it. and asked what ur adresss is n stuff like that. and The guy did just that he took my money.. I have never had anyone ask me if i knew the person u should have bee like that is none of your busniess.

W

wolfyEVH

i've heard people using at and say that its fine.....most people do it cause you can use your credit card which is a plus for some people......did you give them a fake addy or what?? but then again, you're not doing anything wrong with sending money to someone, its just want you get in return (and western union will have no idea) that is "wrong".