©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

weight loss

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Now, are you just looking for what to take? Or the maybe what to do? Or both? I would of course go with a reduced calorie intake and running. And its the little things that make a huge difference. i.e., park further away and walk, run to the gym.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
ya from what Ive heard its a good choice.

Cycles range from 6-12 weeks in length. Side effects include nervousness, tremors of the hands, headaches, and insomnia. The reason although it is fairly anabolic, and it promotes the burning of fatty acids through brown fat burning.
here I found this
Dosages are normally between 20-120 mcg for bodybuilders that use this.This drug becomes ineffective for its anabolic properties after 18 successive days of use. Brown fat-burning and Weight Loss, will continue past the 18 day period. After 12 weeks, the drug should be discontinued for a couple of months. lthough there is quite a bit of medical literature showing clenbuterol's potential as a bodybuilding drug, most of these studies have been done on animals; very little human data on this issue is available. Therefore, in assessing its effects in humans, you have to rely primarily on empirical and anecdotal evidence. And until recently, there has been little of that available. However, with the recent wide scale use of clenbuterol by athletes, we can now gather quite a bit of evidence on what the real world effects of clenbuterol are in weight trainers.

To say that clenbuterol use is rampant in bodybuilding right now would be an understatement. Thousands and thousands of athletes are using this drug. I personally know a number of pro football players, foreign Olympic athletes, and professional bodybuilders who are using clenbuterol. In addition, I have received feedback from at least 200 other athletes who have experimented with this novel compound. Generally, the feedback from clenbuterol users is that the drug produces dramatic body composition alterations. One Canadian strength coach compared the results he has seen in athletes using clenbuterol to what one might experience while using a stack of Anavar and Halotestin. Within weeks of beginning clenbuterol therapy, many athletes notice a significant strength increase and a dramatic reduction in body fat. The results that occur secondary to clenbuterol administration seem to occur equally in men and women as well as young and old.

The trick to using clenbuterol successfully seems to be avoidin receptor downgrade which occurs rapidly with the use of this beta agonist. In fact, one clinical study s owe at receptor downgrade as much as 50% is experienced after using clenbuterol for as little as 18 days consecutively. This same study showed that attenuation can be avoided if clenbuterol is taken in a 2 day on 2 day off pattern. Athletes using clenbuterol in this manner have reported much greater results than those who use the product continualy which seems to support the theory that attenuation can be at least partially avoided by staggering the dosage. Athletes have also made a habit of cycling clenbuterol in an effort to minimize side effects as well as prevent receptor downgrade. Average cycle length on clenbuterol is 8-10 weeks with a 4-6 week off period.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
how about diet and cardio? if your that high of bf, you can lose the fat pretty easy with a good diet and cardio, then when you hit a sticking point, say...8-10%, then hit up some clen :D

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i agree totally with a-bomb on this , what type of cardio if any do you do now? and how often? for how long do you do it? dont use steroids as you rfirst option.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
healthfreak said:
The trick to using clenbuterol successfully seems to be avoidin receptor downgrade which occurs rapidly with the use of this beta agonist. In fact, one clinical study s owe at receptor downgrade as much as 50% is experienced after using clenbuterol for as little as 18 days consecutively. This same study showed that attenuation can be avoided if clenbuterol is taken in a 2 day on 2 day off pattern.
Taking antihistamens is also supposed to help with downregulation.
a-bomb83 said:
how about diet and cardio? if your that high of bf, you can lose the fat pretty easy with a good diet and cardio, then when you hit a sticking point, say...8-10%, then hit up some clen :D
That can depend on age and test levels. Older males who have test levels so low that they need HRT cannot lose fat until normal test levels are achieved. The high levels of estrogen prevent fat loss.

Last edited:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
DragonRider said:
That can depend on age and test levels. Older males who have test levels so low that they need HRT cannot lose fat until normal test levels are achieved. The high levels of estrogen prevent fat loss.

good info I did not know that ,