©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Weight Gain Supplements

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I noticed that i'm shitting more than i'm gaining....i use Muscle Mass Fuel from USN....i have even tried Mega Mass 4000....but STILL no luck....any ideas??
:twisted:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well im assuming your taking your whey protein?? that usually works for me, and how much a day are you eating?? i like going to furrs or ryans for buffets, and loading up on chicken and fish and meats and potatoes.

P

pincrusher

Robin Hood said:
I noticed that i'm shitting more than i'm gaining....i use Muscle Mass Fuel from USN....i have even tried Mega Mass 4000....but STILL no luck....any ideas??
you could try eating your shit to recycle it and get the last bit of protein out of it :D
seriously though, increased shitting is a byproduct of the increased amount of food you are eating. you can try using water instead of milk in the protein drinks cause that can cause extra defication. make sure you are eatting planty of fiberous foods also.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:

I've read and talked to alot of bodybuilders about weight gain products. I swore by it in my last cycle because it helped put on some weight, but you have to make sure that the intake your taking isn't alot of unneccessary calories. Which alot of the weight gainers carry. I used GNC's weight gainer and i believed it helped me.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
make sure your a gold member if you go to gnc, if not ripped off central. i wouldnt add milk to the protein, water is the way. but stay away from vanilla, unless you have the blender. it just doesnt taste as good and clumps like a fat chick.

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Hey,

Try Beverly International Mass Maker and Ultra Size. I gained 10 pounds in 3 months off that stuff. No lie. It is the best stuff on the market now.

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
All the mass shakes are loaded in sugar! Anybody know of any that have high protein, high calories, and high COMPLEX (slow-burning) carbs?

P

pincrusher

www.trueprotein.com for all your protein needs. its the only place i get my protein from anymore. they do custom blends and will add complex carbs. amino's and many other things to the protein for ya. very very good pricing also. i get the 50lb special all the time. ;)

P

pincrusher

daver003 said:
pincrusher, awesome site - the possibilities are endless - I will go nowhere else

thanx
the guys that run the site are very user friendly and also in the bodybuilding business. dont know if you are familiar with the name "doggcrapp" but he is a well known trainer of some of the largest bodybuilders around and he is co owner of trueprotein. they will answer any question you have but before you order from them hit me up with a pm and i will send you to a message board where they have a forum and already have answered alot of questions about their products. :)