©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Weed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
O.K. guys you can come out of the closet now...How many of us smoke weed to induce our hunger...I'm hoping I'm not the only one out there....I could say it's for my glaucoma which I do have....Sometimes at nite it's the only thing that'll put me in a sound sleep.....I'm probably going to catch hell for this post...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey I tried some hydro a couple of weeks ago....let me tell you i was way out there....couldn't stop eating....

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I wish I had some now....I paid almost $100 for a quater it lasted a little over 2 weeks..I've never had a quarter to last me more than a week....2-3 hits is all you needed.....These canadien boys on the west cost know all this....I think they call it B.C. bud....It's really dense moist and hard to keep lit...oh boy...it's great for watching a movie with a beer or 2 late at night...can't beat it...

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Come on lighten up a little..It's legal in many states....We are not talking about sources or naming names....It's about finding out how many of us that it helps to take the edge off sometimes and to induce eating..and decreasing memory ....It's certainly more politically correct than juice these days.....I'll bet you you'd rather get caught with the weed rather than a bootle of cyp?...I'm sorry if I ofended anyone here or broke any rules...

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I'm gonna sound like a reformist here because I did more that smoke weed in my day, but I don't know of any state where it is legal to smoke weed except for med. purposes. And I would def. disagree that it is more politically correct than juice. If it is that can change in a heartbeat.

The reason we don't talk about that stuff on here is because we don't want what we do to be considered recreational. The government already compares us to drug addicts, child molesters, and wife beaters. Why give them a reason to.

W

wolfyEVH

this thread is closed ladies........any more rec drug talk on here and you'll be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.