©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Website down checker, ie.safemail, countermail, proton, sources

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yes thanks been trying to login all day read that protonmail was down do to a DDOS attack had to look that one up but they have it posted and updated on Twitter

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
according to Protonmial.......

The attackers began by flooding our IP addresses. That quickly expanded to the data centre in Switzerland where we have our servers. In the process of attacking us, several other tech companies and even some banks were knocked offline temporarily.

Despite our best efforts, we have been unable to stop the attack but we are working non-stop to get back online.

Even though access is limited, an important thing to note is that our core end-to-end encryption holds strong and is 100 per cent untouched. All user data is fine and safe.
good to know info. is safe, I swear I think the Fed's hire a kid to attack sites. can you say Conspiracy? LOL.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
This kind of stuff sucks, and is the main reason I've shyed away from these types of servers...you never know when they're gonna go down and cause you problems. I did try to sign up for proton, but got put on a waiting list bc they're at maximum capacity.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
FBI no shit....what does that mean for people like us? Should I be worried?

If you have words like testosterone/trenbolone/heroin in emails etc.... you will have your account deleted.

Accounts that look like they've been dealing drugs will get a more thorough examination. FBI will probably go after a few accounts that appear to have been dealing large amounts.

Any names/addresses in drug related accounts will go into a database and most likely just be forgotten.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
This same thing happened 10 years ago or so - rumor was that they were taken over that many years ago.
Many people disappeared shortly after
Hopefully every thing is good and safe
We have great mods here to take care of the house