©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

water intake!!

mrvilly

Jan 25, 2006
right guys im after a little advise here. every where i read says to drink so much water, the one problem i have is i cant stand the stuff. does it make any difference if i was to add a little orange squash to taste.. or does it really have to be pure water....

any help on this would be very helpful...:confused:

many thanx

mrvilly

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
mrvilly said:
right guys im after a little advise here. every where i read says to drink so much water, the one problem i have is i cant stand the stuff. does it make any difference if i was to add a little orange squash to taste.. or does it really have to be pure water....

any help on this would be very helpful...:confused:

many thanx

mrvilly

na it doesnt matter what you add to it. I prefer crystal light. as long as your getting in at least 1 gallon a day you should be golden.

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
many of times your body wants water, plain water, doesnt have a taste but its needed. If you cant get the full dosage out of plain water FIRST, then add something to it like the bro mentioned, or maybe just some freshly squeezed lemons or limes in the gallon of spring water.