©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

watch it...

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Interesting video. Thanks for posting it here. This guy was admittedly taking everything under the sun in ridiculous doses. Too much of anything is not good for you. I do agree with him in saying these current bodybuilders are taking even more ridiculous substances and doses than he took. Wait until they start dropping like flies and blaming steroids for it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
He admits to overdoing it with different gear even though it was in low amounts. come on...13 at one time....WTF.!!!! Prime example of how abusing "anything" can hurt you.....BTW...is that a jacket that he had while on gear? it's kinda big on him. He looks good physically now. gotta give him props for that

Last edited:

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
He's a speaker for steroid abuse(thats his business) almost everything he said was basically worstcase scenario, to turn people away from it. he was taking 13 diff tests at one time?

Im not saying i disagree with this guy but i know when i got involved in this i was well aware of these things before i did it, and it didnt stop me from taking a cycle. and my cycle was very moderate, and i will always take moderate cycles.

i think abuse is a big problem with steroids cause of the fast dramatic effects when your on them it makes people wanna keep getting bigger and bigger, especially when they see someone bigger than them.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Hey DR weren't you one of the one's calling ME and Wolfy "computer geeks". hmmm.....seems to come in handy now doesn't it?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
i dont think he is exactly anti-steroid, he just disagrees with over usage and warns of the reprocussions.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
i dont think he is exactly anti-steroid, he just disagrees with over usage and warns of the reprocussions.

Ya, thats what I got out of it too. I like Bob though because he is pro-steroids.

W

wolfyEVH

this link was posted on steroid.com yesterday......."GH comes from the pituitary from cadavers" yeah, USED to come from there. The best part was the "steroids" made him have limited motion in his neck, not the fuckin stupid exercise he was doing with a helmet and weights......

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
he said used to, not like the synthetic versions we have now, i guess what he was saying with his neck is that, something had to give when he was doing that much weight, so his tendons and ligaments took a toll, causing limited motion.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
The best part was the "steroids" made him have limited motion in his neck, not the fuckin stupid exercise he was doing with a helmet and weights......

LOL, no kidding!