©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wanting a bigger butt

Ms. Ken

Jul 24, 2006
Hello every one

I am 26 year old female who has a nice shape now but i will like a bigger ass !! I work out three times a week all my friends think I am crazy but I want a bigger butt. I have been think of glute injections, I am new to this have been trying to get information on underground stuff what should I do?:confused: :confused:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
you have two choices eat large and put on fat (probably not what you are after or incorporate squats into your routine,

as far as the injecting goes you would get the same size in your glutes if you where to do shots in your delts,

Welcome to anacsi , their are a few female members here that check in now and again probibly thay will be of more help.:welcome:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Ms. Ken said:
Hello every one

I am 26 year old female who has a nice shape now but i will like a bigger ass !! I work out three times a week all my friends think I am crazy but I want a bigger butt. I have been think of glute injections, I am new to this have been trying to get information on underground stuff what should I do?:confused: :confused:

Squat and deadlift..that'l do it...yiou cant take :underground" stuff to make yer butt grow.. Want a nice round ass??? Deadlift. Period.