©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Virginia Bust - CK Labs

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
CK Labs busted its official

A Midlothian man pleaded guilty in federal court Wednesday to conspiracy to possess and distribute anabolic steroids.

Carl E. Macchiarulo, 43, faces up to 10 years in prison when sentenced June 29. However, federal sentencing guidelines will likely call for a lesser term.

In pleading guilty, Macchiarulo admitted operating an illegal steroid distribution business called CK Labs out of his home from December 2012 until last September.

Macchiarulo imported raw steroid powders and pills from China and other foreign countries, manufactured finished steroid products at his home and distributed them to customers through the mail. He advertised the business online.

He admitted importing at least 16 kilograms of raw steroid powders and thousands of steroid pills, and distributed steroids to customers -- including at least one amateur athlete -- located in over 30 states.

As part of the plea deal, Macchiarulo agreed to forfeit $163,455 seized by law enforcement as proceeds of the conspiracy.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
CK labs? I rmemeber c&k china years ago. But not familiar with the ugl ck labs.
what sites were they on? It Looks like he sold a good bit. 16 kilo is a Lot of raw powder lol.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
CK labs? I rmemeber c&k china years ago. But not familiar with the ugl ck labs.
what sites were they on? It Looks like he sold a good bit. 16 kilo is a Lot of raw powder lol.

That was the c&k I thought of as well first.

The ugl ck labs was on a few private forums I believe?

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
I don't know if there was a connection to C&K, I want to say there wasn't, but i'm not sure. Yea, he was on a lot of private forums, raj. I think C&K was a china based lab?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I don't know if there was a connection to C&K, I want to say there wasn't, but i'm not sure. Yea, he was on a lot of private forums, raj. I think C&K was a china based lab?

I don't think the old C&K China has been around in some years?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Old C&k was Kenneth Chen.
He has been out of the game for years from my understanding. Now selling legitimate designer items.
He was THE man at one time.

I would guess this ugl is USA based guy ordering powders.
Just using the once popular name.

MR. BMJ

Sep 24, 2006
Ken Chen...that's right, he was C&K. Good memory on that rAJ!

The USA CK who was busted....I doubt he even was around long enough to even know who C&K/Chen was. I'm still trying to find out what the heck his board name was before using CK. Somebody has to know, but nobody has coughed it up yet.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Something is up at a federal level. Too many guys getting popped too fast. Just my opinion