©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Video of me deadlifting

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I think I have finally sorted my form out. What do you guys think?

Horrible Form Deadlift - Brokeback Mountain lolz - YouTube

GastrocGuy

Dec 28, 2012
Durrty South
I'll give the guy this: he's working hard in what space he has! Experience can be the best teacher, especially ruminating in bed for a month!

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Holy Shit i don't think i have ever seen anything that bad before, all i can say is WOW :banghead:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey Elvia:

With perfect form like that, maybe you can put on a weekly video clinic for us! :sport-smiley-003: :D

Thanks. I have mastered a technique to recruit the most muscle fibers in all areas of the back with my deadlift. I may start the video clinic although my form on my squat and bench press need improving as I don't seem to feel it as much compared to when I deadlift.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Fuck! I'M hurting like a mfer just from watching that one! Bet a chiropractor would nut in his pants viewing that . Might pass out if he knew the guy had really good insurance. I noticed there wasn't much wt on the bar as the bar ends didn't drop at all. Think he just did it for our unbridled amusement??
Thanks Elvia that made my day! still cracking up......... T

darksidefitness

Dec 7, 2012
Well, you have the deadlift down to perfection. For bench don't forget to start without warm up set at 500lbs, close grip, thumb-less and no spotter. :D

Thanks. I have mastered a technique to recruit the most muscle fibers in all areas of the back with my deadlift. I may start the video clinic although my form on my squat and bench press need improving as I don't seem to feel it as much compared to when I deadlift.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Elvia - perfect. I don't know what else to say. It appears you have devised a technique to sufficiently overload the muscle to recruit every last muscle fiber that has never been done before. Kudos my friend, kudos :)