©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Victor C

W

wolfyEVH

i dont think he'll get jail time.....prolly a huge ass fine and his chem license pulled for life. He's got millions of dollars for some good lawyers....he's obviously working for the government by naming names and such. I thought his interview was great. Marion Jones is in a shit load of trouble though. She committed perjury and they'll try and bust her for that.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
True she shoulda just came out clean as u said before thats prolly why Giambi came out cuz if not then this interview would have blown it. I still think he knows a lil more about bonds but is not letting it out

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Very good point bro.. I bet all those people would love 2 get there hands around his next 2

W

wolfyEVH

chris 1 said:
I think this guy is an real pieace of garbage. He supplies people with steroids. Then gets busted and tells on all of them. Thats like me selling you juice ,getting busted for it then giving up my customers names. He should have shut his mouth.

you can either go to prison, or worth with authorities and NOT go to prison...which would you choose???

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
wolfyEVH said:
you can either go to prison, or worth with authorities and NOT go to prison...which would you choose???

I would go to jail I have pride and I'm not a snitch you roll on me when I get out your a dead mother fucker

W

wolfyEVH

cbr929 said:
I would go to jail I have pride and I'm not a snitch you roll on me when I get out your a dead mother fucker

and then go right back to prison......all of the people talked about, we knew they were juicing anyways.......its not like he comes out and says "i supplied joe montana and michael jordan with gear"......we all knew they were doing it, and he was it in for deep....not like getting a slap on the hand and a fine....how many people watching that show said "oh my god, bonds and romo juiced?!?!?!" You can't blame them though because conte is right, there is no santa claus when it comes to competitive sports. Damn near all olympic athletes use GH, insulin, and such because they don't test for these peptides, no sport does.....why wouldnt you use them??? i also believe Conte when he says 50%+ of baseball players use performance enhancing drugs, and 80% use stimulants......

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
it doesn't matter if we knew they were or not its not about that its about narcing on people so your telling me if your buddy supplied you with AAS and you got busted you would say he sold them to me so you would get a lesser penalty thats bullshit

W

wolfyEVH

cbr929 said:
it doesn't matter if we knew they were or not its not about that its about narcing on people so your telling me if your buddy supplied you with AAS and you got busted you would say he sold them to me so you would get a lesser penalty thats bullshit

you mean vice-versa...if the one who sold them narced on me. If i had tons of money (like these players) and they narced on me, oh well, I personally wasnt the one selling them was i??? My source was, and to top it all off, they're illegal in the first place so if we get caught, we should face the music.

I'd get some lawyers and maybe pay a fine or some probation....They were for my personal use, i wasnt distrubting them (Bonds, Jones, Giambi, etc). These are risks you gotta take if you become a source and buy from a source.

W

wolfyEVH

cbr929 said:
So where is your justification for narcing

i really don't care....we take that risk for being involved in an illegal activity in the first place. You get narced on, oh well, you shouldnt have been involved in it in the first place....like i said, you should know the consequences of what you're doing.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
True what we do is illegal but all you have is trust were not a bunch of skeezy crack heads were normal everyday people so thats all we have

W

wolfyEVH

cbr929 said:
True what we do is illegal but all you have is trust were not a bunch of skeezy crack heads were normal everyday people so thats all we have

exactly....we're not pot or cokeheads trying to get high off of drugs....we're actually using them to help our body achieve what we want.....recreational drugs have absolutely no positive health benifits whatsoever........they need to go after the rec drug users and dealers more....thats where the crime is and thats something we dont want our children to mess with, although we still dont want the kids juicing at an early age. You can't compare roids to rec drugs....you can however compare roids to say, people who use adderal for studying, or xanax because they have anxiety issues, with no prescription....both those drugs can be harmful if not used properly....same with steroids, but we are all smart enough to know how much to take, how long to take it, and what else to take with it.