©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Veterans Day Nov 12

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Hats off to all the vets ! We're all indebted to the sacrifices you've made to help keep this country great. Be proud, have a great day and enjoy !

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Totally agree IB. Thank you to the strong vets that have, and are serving!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Thanks guys it means more than yall realize to us..The other morning I was at the gas station filling up my work truck... I get gas at this station every day saw a master sarg in uniform filling up his truck at the pump next to me so I went inside told the manager his bill was on me that morning and to just tell him his bill was taken care of by someone that appreciated his service he was smiling and shaking his head the whole way to his truck...last year saw a airman in dress blues eating dinner with his wife and 2 kids told the waitress to bring me his bill against my instructions the waitress told him what i did and he came over to thank me told him no sir thank you for your service to our country thought he was gonna cry. Best money ive ever spent guys.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
God be with all who serve and who has served. srd1 you are above most people. You are a "True Gentleman" IBID.... Mr. Walter Wayland.