©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

vascularity

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Citrulline malate, beet root extract, 100 mg Super DMZ, 10 grams vegetable glycerin & 30 grams of dextrose. And then a bunch of water. Pumps and vascularity from hell.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
And by the way, i have used mast from at least 5 different sources...and by far the best and strongest was Alin's stealth juice. Nobody else's even came close to it. This was a few years ago, i'd like to think it's still as good. Should find out soon, gona be ordering some up soon

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
Anything that makes you leaner so you can see them more or anything that jacks your blood pressure up or increases blood volume like EQ so you can see them more

Last edited:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Synthelator...Nothing is going to compare in terms of vascularity...It's a temporary solution but it will bring more veins out of you then anything else you will ever use!

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Glycerin is the shit for re-hydrating after a cut. Add some A50 and boom!
Glycerin/glycerol acouple diff names for it. That with some creatine make you loo like bane.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Synthelator...Nothing is going to compare in terms of vascularity...It's a temporary solution but it will bring more veins out of you then anything else you will ever use!

Agreed,,,this stuff is amazing for vascularity.

Queefer

Jan 19, 2012
Vascularity is also genetic.......I stay very vascular, even when I'm not lean. Synthelator will make you freaky if you are doing a contest.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010

I have a friend that like this to use this some times before going to the beach. The veins look sick and nasty!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The synthetek website didn't say much about it, that I can recall, but does Synthelator cause the hyperventilation in most guys? Is that just an individual thing? It seems like hyperventilating would make things difficult for someone that was on stage posing. Or maybe it slowly wears off after the blood becomes hyper oxygenated?