©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Vascular

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've noticed lately that i'm becoming more vascular. It's somewhat surprising considering that at this point in my cycle (dbol and Test enanthate 4th week) That i'm starting to show more of the tiny blue veins. Because of the retention of water wouldn't it make it more difficult to notice those "little" things in a cycle.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I don't think one man can predict what will happen during another man's cycle. Of course, there are the the effects of substances, such as test, that will occur in any normal man - increased sex drive, acne, etc. But these aside, I think it's strange that "tiny blue veins" are what you are noticing. It's usually the large, thicker ones that most of us see come out.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
I don't think one man can predict what will happen during another man's cycle. Of course, there are the the effects of substances, such as test, that will occur in any normal man - increased sex drive, acne, etc. But these aside, I think it's strange that "tiny blue veins" are what you are noticing. It's usually the large, thicker ones that most of us see come out.

i got those too, which i notice have gotten larger and thicker and more prominant. Maybe i'm just noticing them more.