©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Uspostal ? About Cutoms

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
Uspostal ? About Customs

Does Anyone Know If All Incoming Mail From Overseas Has To Go Through One Particalur Place?? Like A City Or Airport!

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
AKAPITBULL said:
Does Anyone Know If All Incoming Mail From Overseas Has To Go Through One Particalur Place?? Like A City Or Airport!

It depends on your location....there are a few different places they go to depending on where your at. Are you worried about an incoming pack?

AKAPITBULL

Sep 9, 2005
STAY FREE
I found out my answer! thanks for trying to help!
I was worried at first because the 1 time I lost a gift years ago :( :eek: :D ;) :cool: it went through a certain customs in newyork and i noticed a more recent oder was headed through the same place! But was told its standard route and nothing to worry about !!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Captain Canuck said:
Hey Heavy you ever have a problem with Canada customs?

Yes. Only once. 9/10 times it gets thru. Customs from international, like china, to the westcoast is harsh. It goes to vancouver an those guys are nazis. If your on the east coast customs is much easier, toronto custom is weak.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
how are customs coming from over seas into florida? just wondering reassurance is always nice