©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

uping the dose

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
alright i will be taking my 10th shot out of 24 (12 week cycle ,2 shots a week) would it be alright to up the dose a little for the remainder of time. i use 500 mg=2 cc a week now i want to use 750 mg=3 cc a week. i have gained about 10 lbs in 4.5 weeks i work out 4 times a week and all my workout are pretty exstensize. or should i just try to eat more i drink protein shakes usally two a day and not including them i eat usally 5 times a day

W

wolfyEVH

is this your first cycle?? you "could" but you're not at week 5 yet. wait till about week 8 and see how much more mass you put on before you feel the need to up it. I personally wouldnt but its your cycle so do as you feel.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
thanks wolf i will wait to see what happens till about week 8 and yes this is my first cycle. all sides have been very mild i have maybe 6 or 7 little zits on my back, my face is a little oily and every now and then i tend to pop off at the mouth real quick but besides that everything is cool besides of the fact that i have a little bit of fat deposit where my nipples are. dont think it is gyno no tenderness at all.

P

pincrusher

the first 4 weeks will see minimal gains as it takes almost this long for long estered products to really start to do their thing. the middle 4 weeks are where most of your gains will be and the last 4 weeks will drop down considerably again.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i have gained 12 pounds in 4.5 weeks. my strength has increased by alot.and i am the hungriest i have ever been hehe unless i am just used to eating now.. i could barely eat 2500 and was gaining. no i eat 3200 to 3500 and dont feel too stuffed by the end of the night. but anyways ... dude i wouldnt up it... i started at 400mg wk and went up to 500mg wk... but thats only cuz i was needle shy and it took about 10 secs less to put 3/4 ml then 1 ml in hehee...

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
is this your first cycle?? you "could" but you're not at week 5 yet. wait till about week 8 and see how much more mass you put on before you feel the need to up it. I personally wouldnt but its your cycle so do as you feel.
Agreed, you have many more cycles where you can experiment with higher doses. Don't get impatient now.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
cawb said:
alright i will be taking my 10th shot out of 24 (12 week cycle ,2 shots a week) would it be alright to up the dose a little for the remainder of time. i use 500 mg=2 cc a week now i want to use 750 mg=3 cc a week. i have gained about 10 lbs in 4.5 weeks i work out 4 times a week and all my workout are pretty exstensize. or should i just try to eat more i drink protein shakes usally two a day and not including them i eat usally 5 times a day

cawb bro I think you are too new to the game, save the higher doses of test for future cycles. Or you will wind up like me and big-O who don't respond to anything under 1000mg a week! Take your time!