©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

up to 355

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Finally took my squats from 305 to 355, pretty damn exciting. and since my wife is less than thrilled, i figured i'd share it with people who understand.

and on a related note, i figured i lucked out this cycle and didnt get any acne at all cause of the test till she said, you got some pimps on your ass, and i was fuck. ah well, win some and lose some., lol

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
hahaha, dont worry bout it man, i got some acne on my shoulders kinda bad i stopped my cycle back in august.. but i still some acne on the back/shoulder area.. its simmeriing down now though, i think it happend cause i took a wild cycle. i was roiding like crazy before my spring break, i was sloppy as hell with my cycle .. ill never do it like that again. learned my lesson

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Cool. It's always nice to set a new limit on a lift. At least my wife acts likes she's impressed. On the other hand, she might really be impressed. She works with a bunch of younger guys who think they're studs and she knows they aren't in as good shape as her old fart of a husband. When she tells them what I work out with they all want workout advice.

I sometimes get pimples on my ass as well as my back. They go away eventually.

And, stop accusing me of your name change. Where is your evidence? If you aint got pictures, I wasn't there and if you do, I have a good explanation. :p

Last edited:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
damn nice man, workin on deadlifts myself. they're quite intimidating. stopped my squats at 550 after my knee gave out :(