©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Unproportional

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I broke my left elbow and wrist once..then dislocated that same elbow again about 4 years later. It's been about 9 years since the dislocation but my left bicep and arm is about an inch to inch and half smaller than my right. How can i fix this? I'm currently on a cycle and figured this would be a great time to even things out. Do i do more isolated exercises or how can i help this out? The range of motion is slightly less than my right, but the strength is the same.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
GetSwullll said:
I broke my left elbow and wrist once..then dislocated that same elbow again about 4 years later. It's been about 9 years since the dislocation but my left bicep and arm is about an inch to inch and half smaller than my right. How can i fix this? I'm currently on a cycle and figured this would be a great time to even things out. Do i do more isolated exercises or how can i help this out? The range of motion is slightly less than my right, but the strength is the same.
You will want to do a lot more d/bell work with your arms. This way there is no load shedding or favoring of the strong side. Each side will have to do it's own work load. Just remember. if the weak side hits failure at nine reps but the strong side can do more stop at the same reps as the weak side. Do your chest work this way also. You will be surprised at how you can make up the difference with dumbell work.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GetSwullll said:

try training with dumbbells.