©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Unknown BCAA Info!!!!

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
So if your bulking you would be ok? And would it be ok to run insulin along with it?

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
That's what I got from the video maybe someone else has a different perspective on it, but the way I took it as long as u weren't dieting you should be fine. I kinda skipped through a few parts I'll finish watching the entire vid tomorrow when the old lady isn't home. She kinda gets on my ass now for being on the phone too much

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
That's what I got from the video maybe someone else has a different perspective on it, but the way I took it as long as u weren't dieting you should be fine. I kinda skipped through a few parts I'll finish watching the entire vid tomorrow when the old lady isn't home. She kinda gets on my ass now for being on the phone too much

Well the only kind of dieting he referred to was keto. So if you were doing a restricted calorie or carb cycling diet it would be ok.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Yes I drink bcaa's as well already been in my workout regiment for the past few months but definitely a great vid with a lot more info.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
i`m doing a carb cycle diet and i take bcaa first thing in the morning before cardio.. i know he was referring to keto diet but still i`m now kinda worried when i take bcaa before cardio in the am. should i swap to eaa? wondering if the study was done just on keto diet or even other kind of diet.. seems just on keto diet from what he says

Last edited:

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
As long as the calories is below 50/hr or so it should be ok... It's part of lean gains diet also.