©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Unexpected Consequences: My shirts....

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Yeah, it's been cool to have people (including my partner) tell me that my shirts are stretching a bit too tight across the chest, that my sleeves no longer fit my arms, and that I'm not "leaving anything fr the imagination." I'll be the first to admit I love it.

What I'm loving a little less is that I needed to wear a dress shirt and tie last night...and in spite of having more than 20 dress shirts, i couldnt button a single one to the top.

So, we measured my neck, which, before starting this hard-core work back in November, was 15.5 inches.

It's now 17 inches.

That's just NOT one of the body parts I've been measuring with any regularity....guess I *will* have to get some new shirts after all...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
The way clothes fit are a great way to tell how the training is going. And its always nice to "size up". Good work!

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
That is a very sought after "problem" . Feels good to have those kind of issues.
Not a consequence -a reward for hard work . Very cool . Hope you need whole new set of clothes as you continue. Props Millburn... T