©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Underground Steroid Handbook!

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
How many guys started out using this book?.....I know I did...That was my bible,but someone told me the Mick Hart was worth the read..any feed back on this book?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I loved that book by Bill Phillips. It was great for its time. Mick Hart's Layman's Guides are okay, but I dont agree with a lot of his opinions.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i remember when i first started using the net to research gear. it was about 7 years ago and i was 15 years old. i was sitting in my humanities class and we actually had the internet back then, so i got on google and typed in 'anabolic steroids' and then it began,lol. i went to mesomorphosis a lot and read up on profiles, then i joined the boards back in 2001 and have learned waaayyyy more off the boards than any book. there are more true-life experiences on the boards than in a book. the books are good for drug profiles and giving general info on the drug, but in terms of real experiences, you can't beat the boards. and they're free too :D

P

pincrusher

big o said:
How many guys started out using this book?.....I know I did...That was my bible,but someone told me the Mick Hart was worth the read..any feed back on this book?
hey big o, you are way beyond the little bit of info that mick hart offers in his laymans guide. you are much better off getting chemical muscle enhancement & build the perfect beast, as they are much more suited to your experience level and talk about stuff way more advanced than anything mick talks about. see me if ya need either of these books ;) :D