©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ug lab got busted

steelers1x

Jul 12, 2005
how do i go about spreading this. he was a good friend of mine and he killed himself last night b/c he got popped last week.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I had heard about him Just thru the grapevine....
I beleive he went with pincrusher and his Crew after the Board split
When BigA took Over and made some changes.

I didnt know him myself. Im sorry to hear that though.
Thanks for the Info.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I heard about this earlier today....Really sorry to hear this!! My prayers go out to his family!!

Last edited:

mama-c

Aug 29, 2004
Arnold is our governor
Can Anyone Post Some Proof, So We Can Take All Needed Actions To Protect Ourselves And Board Members Here And Elsewhere. Newspaper Article, Obitutary ? HE WAS ACTIVE ON OUR BOARD

Im Not Trying To Be Morbid Just Want Facts

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] with any facts

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Id Imagine if the fella above was going to the wake or funeral he would have something. Im not sure why someone would make up such a story unless he scammed a lot of people on the way out....doesnt sound like thats the case though to me.

iflexit_1

Jan 13, 2007
raw deal

sorry to hear about chris. the fucking feds just won't leave us alone. everyday tons of cocaine and heroin make it thru our borders, but thats okay. lets get the little guys who just want to workout and build better bodies. what a fucking scam!!!! has anybody heard who the ug labs actually were that got busted? feds seized computer info so they have names of anyone who ordered from a busted lab. doubt if the can prosecute everybody. will probably look for high profile athletes.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Geeze

Man I just heard about this garbage through another friend and then seen parts of in on the news today. I really feel bad for his family and the individuals that were involved.

Wood

Nov 1, 2006
Hell
Be Careful thats all

Remember the Feds busted 124 people that not very many considering how many of us there are. They also said the Chinese gave up 35 powder suppliers if that were the case there would have been thousands busted I doubt they gave up one name. Neverless this is a leson dont get greedy be careful who you talk to. Juice is no ones bussines but your own.

:smoker: