©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC Fight Night - Sat Nov 22nd

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I'm really looking forward to the main event on this one!...Frankie Edgar vs Cub Swanson. This has the potential to be a fight of the year candidate!! Cub has been running through fighters and Frankie has one of the best chins in MMA. Who do you guys or gals have?

The rest of the card doesn't necessarily grab you when you look at it but it could have some tough fights on it. UFC Fight Night: Edgar vs. Swanson

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I think the biggest asset Swanson can have is endurance. Edgar has that granite chin, so if Swanson wants a win, he'll need to stuff the take downs, let his hands go, most likely won't get a KO, and have the endurance to pull off a fast paced 5 round fight!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I like both of these guys and wouldn't mind seeing either guy win. Edgar has always been one of my favorite fighters....I think he lost a few title shots that he should have won.

Anybody know how old Swanson is?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I like both of these guys and wouldn't mind seeing either guy win. Edgar has always been one of my favorite fighters....I think he lost a few title shots that he should have won.

Anybody know how old Swanson is?

31...He just turned at the beginning of November.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Spoiler alert!

SPOILER ALERT!

Make sure you watch the prelims if you didn't get a chance to...There were some really good fights there!

I liked the Barboza vs Green fight...Let me rephrase, I liked the way Barboza fought. I'm not a fan of fighters like Green, who shake there head and keep making brushing off motions. If he had spent that time fighting, he may have stood a chance. Green claimed that Barboza was running from him which was not the case. Barboza fought a really smart fight and had a good win (Unanimous Decision).

The main event was good and went the way most thought. It seemed that the fight would go to the judges but in the last 10 seconds of round 5, Frankie tapped him with what was supposed to be a choke attempt but transitioned into a neck crank. Cub was in a bad position and had to tap.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, this was a one sided ass beating that Edgar put on Cub. I like Cub though and he had good sportsmanship afterward in thanking Frankie for the learning experience. I'd love to see him improve from this and keep coming back stronger. Edgar looked very good the whole fight.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Would love to see Frankie Edgar vs Connor Mcgregor!! I want Connor to get his ass whooped

Absolutely! Frankie can take any punishment that McGregor can dish out. Frankie's chin is the best in the business. If McGregor beat Frankie then he would truly be the real deal.