©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC/Bellator's Maiquel Falcao KO'ed by 2x4

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Looks like he tried acting like a punk to the wrong ladies and found out that a street fight is much different then being in the cage...Took a lot of shots once he hit the ground too!

Itajaí - Lutadores de MMA se envolvem em briga em posto de gasolina no litoral Norte - YouTube

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
He held his own for a minute but the wood got him good. Wonder what his face looks like after that beating he took on the ground.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
Whats funny is the guy in the white shirt with the red logo. He is the first one to get in his face but as soon as the fight breaks out he backs up and watches. Then he was no where in the fight out side until dude gets knocked out with a board then the same dude with the white shirt on is the first to start punching and kicking him while he is out! lol... He looked more like a punk bitch than the fighter did. Just go back and watch it and pay attention to him.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
What a dick for poppin' that chick in the head! He deserved to get his ass kicked but it was totally chicken shit to keep punching him while he was unconscious and then all the other turds that kicked and punched him while he was in that state.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I take it you guys haven't been to Brazil, or know a lot of brazilians?

Fuck as much as I love my Brazilian friends I hate them too- always starting shit and treating girls like shit. It's crazy in Rio. I have a love/hate relationship with Brazilians.

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
I read they quartered and beheaded a ref at a soccer match and stuck his head on a pole on the field. That's just nuts.