©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 187 - Sat May 23rd - Johnson vs Cormier and Weidman vs Belfort!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This card is stacked! If Nuregomedov hadn't got hurt and pulled out of the fight with Cerrone, this would have been even better!!

Check out the rest of the fights...Big names through and through...

UFC 187: Johnson vs. Cormier

cuz

Mar 7, 2006
Just commented in your other thread about Edgar and Fabor and mentioned this card. Imo, this will be the card of the year. Even the prelims should be good.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
This Saturday! Let's hear some predictions...I think Johnson and Weidman will win, although I wouldn't mind seeing Belfort beat Weidman.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I'll be in Mexico this weekend, so i will probably miss it unless I have some outlet down there to watch it. I can see the 2 main fights going either way with each fighter. I'll say Johnson in the main fight and Weidman in the co-main. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if Belfort were to win if he still has the speed and power he had while on 'trt.' On the feet, Belfort can beat anybody, but I will lean to Weidman on this one. I like both fighter though.

Firemike36

Donating Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Im not nearly as excited about this event as I was when it was Jones v Rumble. The Weidman v Belfort fight doesnt seem all that interesting to me. I would like to see him fight someone really up and coming. I know Vitor is good but IDK its just not an exciting fight to me?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Hoping to see Vitor win another title...Comier should be able to win his fight.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I think if Cormier plays it smart, he can outlast Johnson and beat him because he's gassed but I think Johnson will catch him in the earlier rounds with some heavy shots and drop him.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Wow, that was a bullshit fight...Man Vitor had him with those strikes only to let him get the mount?! Fucking shame.....