©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 185 - Sat March 14th - Pettis vs Dos Anjos

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Kubes I have to disagree on this one! I think Nelson will KO Overeem!!

Nothing wrong with a little debate but I see Reem just destroying him. He will stick to his new game plan and come out not to loose. He has learned his lesson after getting ko'd a couple times here in the UFC.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Tonight is UFC 185!

Alright kubes, we'll see what happens with Nelson vs Overeem! :D

The prelims are on FX tonight, not FS1.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
**SPOILER ALERT**

Kubes you were right...Overeem beat Nelson...I'll mail you a dollar! Hahahaha!! I didn't order the fights tonight but I saw the result. Was it a good fight?

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
**SPOILER ALERT**

Kubes you were right...Overeem beat Nelson...I'll mail you a dollar! Hahahaha!! I didn't order the fights tonight but I saw the result. Was it a good fight?

Yeah Reem is training out of Jackson's camp now and fighting the style that all there fighters do. I didnt tell you that before the fight. you may have known? He looked good at the end of the fight Roy landed a bomb and rocked Reem pretty good but Reem recovered well from it. Wow both main events were the shockers for me. Couldn't believe how they got man handled in those!!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
I knew he was training at Jackson / Winklejohn. I read the play by play for each round of the Pettis / Dos Anjos fight and it sounded like Dos Anjos imposed his will!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I knew he was training at Jackson / Winklejohn. I read the play by play for each round of the Pettis / Dos Anjos fight and it sounded like Dos Anjos imposed his will!

Oh yeah he made Pettis look bad. Pettis tougher it out for the 5 rounds but got whooped every round. Tough after a loss like that it's hard to come back