©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 184 - Sat Feb 28th - Rousey vs Zingano

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hey kubes! I think Cat is very game but Rousey has been so dominant. I would love it if she at least took her the distance and made it a close fight!! I'm looking forward to the Holly Holm fight...I'm glad she's finally healed and ready to fight!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Bummer fight..... Holm looked ok. I kinda thought she would look better she didn't have any real power behind her punches

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Bummer fight..... Holm looked ok. I kinda thought she would look better she didn't have any real power behind her punches

Rhonda took care of that!

Yeah, hopefully Holm was just nervous since it was her first fight in the UFC.

vintagemuscle

AnaSCI VIP
Sep 24, 2003
Just curious if Rhonda's opponents are aware of her accomplished judo skills. This is starting to look like some of Mike Tyson's early fights.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Just curious if Rhonda's opponents are aware of her accomplished judo skills. This is starting to look like some of Mike Tyson's early fights.

You just do not realize how good it is till your in it. Cat did a good job of getting the take down but that is right were Ronda wants to be. Cat should have tried to keep the fight standing like Tate did. I don't see anyone getting it done in the ground

8uckwh34t

Dec 3, 2014
You just do not realize how good it is till your in it. Cat did a good job of getting the take down but that is right were Ronda wants to be. Cat should have tried to keep the fight standing like Tate did. I don't see anyone getting it done in the ground

Totally agree! Just think about Cat's prep for the fight. Of course they know Ronda has awesome judo....BUT, no matter who she trains with, no one and I mean NO ONE can come close to emulating the level of Ronda's judo. The best in the world is the best in the world! Personally, I'd like to see a rematch...the two stay standing and duke it out!

It'll be interesting to see how things unfold with regards to her next challenger... It almost seems a bit boring for her to constantly be on such a much higher level than her opponents...child's play, even!:smoking:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Totally agree! Just think about Cat's prep for the fight. Of course they know Ronda has awesome judo....BUT, no matter who she trains with, no one and I mean NO ONE can come close to emulating the level of Ronda's judo. The best in the world is the best in the world! Personally, I'd like to see a rematch...the two stay standing and duke it out!

It'll be interesting to see how things unfold with regards to her next challenger... It almost seems a bit boring for her to constantly be on such a much higher level than her opponents...child's play, even!:smoking:

Looks like Ronda is gonna take some time off to film a movie. It's probably a good idea since she has cleaned out her division. It will give cat some time to win a couple fights and get back into title contention. I was hoping Holme would look better but there is no point in her fighting Ronda right now as that would probably be over as fast as the cat fight

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Looks like Ronda is gonna take some time off to film a movie. It's probably a good idea since she has cleaned out her division. It will give cat some time to win a couple fights and get back into title contention. I was hoping Holme would look better but there is no point in her fighting Ronda right now as that would probably be over as fast as the cat fight

What the time off will do is give Cyborg the chance to make 135lbs for a fight and then she can come to the UFC and fight Rousey!

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
What the time off will do is give Cyborg the chance to make 135lbs for a fight and then she can come to the UFC and fight Rousey!

You think? I don't see cyborg making 135 even in Indvicta fighting but if she could do it it would be a big pay day! Let's face it.... There is no one else for Ronda to fight

calclomac

Feb 26, 2015
Never thought I would ever want to see women fight! But Rhonda is amazing!!! The female version of Tyson, she is amazing.