©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 181 - Sat Dec 6th!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Great night of fights! My back surgery is on Dec 3rd and I'll be released on Saturday...That night I'll be propped up rooting for Robbie Lawler! Who do you have?

Main Event
Johnny Hendricks vs Robbie Lawler

Co-Main Event
Anthony Pettis vs Gilbert Melendez

There are some other good fights as well! UFC 181: Hendricks vs. Lawler II

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Okay, this is the next night of fights for the UFC. C'mon, let's hear some other predictions.

What about Pettis vs Melendez? This one is tough to call. I want to say Pettis has the edge...Melendez will definitely be his toughest opponent yet!

Genetikfightr

Oct 27, 2012
Pettis will probably win. But I want Melendez to win and I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Good night of fights. Hope lawyer takes Hendricks

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Lawler is going to get caught and lose-

Now Im from the same camp as Gil and I love the guy as much as I'd love to see him win and represent NorCal.. I think Pettis has the edge on him. If Gil can get the fight to the ground and keep the majority of the fight there- then he has a much better chance. Pettis came up with Rufus and will fall prey into the bang bang style of standup that Gil likes to dish out.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles

Now Im from the same camp as Gil and I love the guy as much as I'd love to see him win and represent NorCal.. I think Pettis has the edge on him. If Gil can get the fight to the ground and keep the majority of the fight there- then he has a much better chance. Pettis came up with Rufus and will fall prey into the bang bang style of standup that Gil likes to dish out.

Gil likes to stand and bang. I see Petis winning that fight. Robbie has heavy hands and has already went the distance with Hendricks once. Not saying Robbie will win but just don't count him out

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Lawler is the new champ! I had it scored Hendricks winning.