©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tweak is a CockSucker

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
Tweak is a scammer

I got taken for about $700 by him. He's scum. He's also still using his account here, so Tweak if you read this do me the favour of using dirty needles, ok?

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I am sorry for u bro, he tried it on me. It was just to good to be true, he had better prices than AP, and he has good prices, well atleast for me, other people might get their gear even cheaper.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
im sorry about this praetorian, im banning tweak right now.. i just wanted to give him time to see if he would respond to any of this.. but hes now banned

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea mayb we could get some of that money back.. jeez 700.00 that would make me furious

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
so am I, I really believe if u dick someone, u gonna get dicked sometime right back. Just the way nature works.

A

armani1072

just a question:

did tweak come to you to or did you go to him??

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
he pmed me., he just read the posts made by people who want to take a first cycle. And ask a lot of question to learn about AAS and get organized.

Mark

Praetorian

Jan 25, 2004
Ontario, Canada
He pmed me and sent me his list. He actually told me that he made the QGL product line. I guess I was naive, but I bought it completely.

He pmed me the first day I joined here and hadn't had time to really look around. I've been paying gym prices and the opportunity to get product at the prices he mentioned was just too good to pass up (It turns out that QGL actually sells his products cheaper than Tweak was offering to me, but I didn't know that at the time).

So Tweak, if you've rejoined and read this, I hope you get testicular cancer. It would be a fitting end for you.

I blame nobody on this but myself (and of course Tweak). This board rocks. I've not got products for about 20% of what I was paying before.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
good thing u found about this place, at first I thought i got jipped when i sent 30 dollaras via paypal. Then i figured out i didnt activate my account and anasci helped me get through it. I am certainly glad I found this place.

Mark

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Thanks, Im very pleased that you enjoy the board tell some more people about it!

A

armani1072

not to rub it in really but just to let you all now my experience with tweak.

He had asked me of a good source, i asked what are you looking for. he told me and i tried to help him out. I guess through some one he heard that i sometimes get my own stuff. and he asked about it, he was telling me that he would pay for gas used if i had to drive, he made it sound like he did not care too much about the price. this was back in jan. i almost tried to help him out then something told me this was not right so i backed out and told him couldn't ( i was thinking fed). he was cool about it. I do not source and this is why :) but anyway he made it sound as if he was a newbie, i mean i even talked to this guy on aol and tried to help him with a cycle. i wish i would have know about all this before hand to fore warn anyone considering tweak. :( it is sad that we have to learn from others mistakes and preatorian i feel your pain i have been taken to the cleaners once before, but not on a board, in person which made it that much worse. let me tell you it will not happen again! sorry to hear about all this and i really hope nobody else got shafted by tweak.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Thanks Everyone, im very glad you's are all enjoying the board.. be sure to invite your friends. Or if any of you's frequent any other boards please put anasci.org in your signatures, that will help to bring more people