©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

turnibol or winny

Jun 19, 2005
I was gonna run a 6 week cycle of prop and winny, but the turnibol sounds good also. Any imput on the stuff, thanks.

P

pincrusher

www said:
I was gonna run a 6 week cycle of prop and winny, but the turnibol sounds good also. Any imput on the stuff, thanks.
the t-bol is a great product but i think if you are trying to cut, the winny would be a better option. the t-bol is best when used as a mild bulking product or if ya want to run orals alone but im not to sure about using it as a cutter. it does have the advantage though of not havign to deal with water retention or estrogen conversion nearly as bad as other products. the winny though will enhance the performance of the test prop because it will attach to the SHBG thus freeing up more test for your body to use. its like gettin a little extra kick. if you want you could add some proviron at 25-50mg ed to give it a little extra boost and also to help harden up all the muscle.

Jun 19, 2005
Ok thanks, will stick with the winny. Was going to go 100mg ed prop, 50mg winny,25mg prov. Should be nice and simple, plus the hot weather will help with the appetite staying under control.

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
so what cycle would be good for winny and how long? my buddy is wondering...
are you talkin about a winny only cycle?

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i have no idea... i guess.. whatever is good to cut. i dont need to cut so i know nothing about a cutting cycle. thats why i am asking? hehe

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
i have no idea... i guess.. whatever is good to cut. i dont need to cut so i know nothing about a cutting cycle. thats why i am asking? hehe
ok ya got me on that one LOL i will get back at ya :D

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
pin i wasnt being a smartass about it heh. i just would like to know a good cuttng cycle for someone. like doseage and length. ;)
cutting cycles tend to include prop/tren/winny
this is the ultimate in cutters as almost everyone with the exception of the ladies will see great results from it. typical dosing would be:
all dosages are dependant on prior experience
weeks 1-10 prop 100mg eod or ed
weeks 1-10 tren ace 100mg eod or ed
weeks 4-10 winny 50mg ed if oral & 50mg eod if injectable or ed.

P

pincrusher

sesso said:
sweet thanks i appreciate it
he ison a test only cycle right now...so should he wait 10 weeks before starting this one?
yes it is always best to take time off between cycles to allow for your receptor sites to become fully refreshed and also to give your body time to recover from the heavy lifting done while on cycle.

JCHICKS

May 9, 2005
EARTH
shit good post WWW i was thinking of the same Q i will b running a winny/ prop cycle this fall.

thanks again... :smoker:

Jun 19, 2005
Get your diet down, you will be really happy. I have been mostly cutting last cycles from 250 to about 215 now, still got more to get some good abs though. I did a nice 12 week cycle of tren e, prop, masteron, and anavar..bulked a little front of cycle to 230 then last 6 weeks changed diet and dropped 15 pounds while getting bigger looking..still very much a work in progress though!! but i was wiped out from that one..hehe all for a 4 day trip with my sweety..those are my "contests" lol..