©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Turanabol or anadrol

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Im about to start a 12-16 week cutting cycle and i was planning on using anadrol to kickstart the cycle for the first 4 weeks... I was wondering if turanabol would be better to kickstart the cycle for 4 weeks since it would be a more lean gain and since i am cutting it would seem like the better choice even tho none of them compare to the anadrol..... What do you guys think

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Havent used tbol yet, but planning on it real soon. Supposedly minimal estrogen conversion plus slow quality gains...however i have used anadrol several times. Once was an injectable blend that left me disappointed, others were oral which blew me up after just 2 weeks. Both times gained around 10 lbs by the 2-3 week mark. Therefore, based on the fact you want to cut anadrol may not be the best choice. Unless you plan on putting on some mass then cutting it down afterwards. I had to stop anadrol mid cycle bc it gave me gyno even using aromasin at 25mg/ed. Love the stuff tho, wish i could use it like i want to

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Yea i am wanting to go up about 15-30 lbs and then cut down on fat.... At the moment im at 200 with about 12% bf i would like to get to atleast 220 with under 10% bf

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I have everything to get the fat down during the whole cycle i am just wondering which would get me to the bf i am wanting and the weight i am aiming for.. I know anadrol will get me the 20-30 lbs , i am just worried about most of it being water weight and how much of it id actually lose and the tbol i figured i could run it maybe for 6 weeks and i could keep about 20-25 lbs of lean muscle which would help the cutting and get my weight to where im wanting

greggy

Oct 27, 2012
Running either of these compounds will be mostly water weight. As you stated above that you want to put on 20 to 25 pounds of weight in 6 weeks while cutting. More than likely not gonna happen unless your some genetic freak.

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
It would be trying to put the weight on in probably 4-6 weeks and then slowly try to cut down bf from there for the next 10 weeks.. I have preety good genetics

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
Tbol is a good compound for doing a lean bulk. More mass than anavar and little to no estrogen conversion or androgenic sides. I've ran it once and really liked it. Dry gains as opposed to one of the above posters

I've never ran masteron but from what I read I believe a good cycle to meet you goals would be low dose test high dose mast and high dose tbol (60-80mg/day)

Should give you some good solid dry gains

Of course diet would have to be on point as that is a lofty goal.

Last edited:

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
Yea if i ran it.. It would of been 60mg ed... And it will already be adding onto test prop, tren ace, and mast prop.. I am already gunna run those 3 and just trying to decide which would be a better kickstart for those 3

d08inmanr

Jul 12, 2015
LA
I decided to go ahead and take tbol instead of anadrol because both are liver toxic but tbol is less toxic and i will be using halo the last few weeks of my cycle so anadrol at the beginning and halo at the end probably isnt a good idea... Tbol and halo probably isnt a good idea either but its better than the anadrol considering the toxic levels

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Either way, I would seriously consider Synthergine liver protectant from Synthetek. It's a fantastic product.

This man speaketh the truth.
Hell, I like to run it on orals or not. Give that liver all the detox you can.

Like he said, if you tend to hold water, go for tbol. I actually like to hit the adrol WHILE cutting. I'll add a little letro to help with water as well as masteron. Mast enth is very helpful for this. For me, this is mostly for insurance as I don't hold much water and honestly, most of that's your diet. Hell, guys prep on test enth!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I am using 80mg of Tbol a day, split into two even doses. I started in in preparation for the cut I begin this coming Monday. I am actually looking forward to the cut!

Cerberus777

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 1, 2012
I decided to go ahead and take tbol instead of anadrol because both are liver toxic but tbol is less toxic and i will be using halo the last few weeks of my cycle so anadrol at the beginning and halo at the end probably isnt a good idea... Tbol and halo probably isnt a good idea either but its better than the anadrol considering the toxic levels

turanabol is both cloro and methyl. This means it can be toxic. Most use it at 60mg. It's medical dosage is 10mg. Drol is one of the least liver toxic AAS with a medical dosage similar to what bodybuilders use. Not saying Don't use it, I personally like Tbol. But don't do it because it's safer...definitely use liver protection.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I say tbol, cleaner and solid gains.

Anadrol will just make you more hungry and if you get too big and strong too fast then cut you risk injury.

More focus should be on diet than just what gear to use. I know guys that get stupid shredded when diet is 100% top notch and they just use test and tren or npp. Thats NOT SAYING YOU DON'T HAVE DIET ALL READY LOCKED DOWN.

I'm just sayin this because alot of new members tend be newbs who are more focused on the drug part rather than training and diet. Blame all the idiots who do dumb shit and make all of use have to be cautious giving advice is all I'm saying.

Just pick one and get to work. I'm sure you'll reach your goals.

Last edited: