©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Trensomnia

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Been doing great with it, rarely have issues. Past few nights have hit alot harder and sleep is kicking my ass. Used to not getting too many hours but I had quality sleep for the few hours I had. Now every 1.5-2 hrs waking up.

Looking to stay with OTC at the time and I have some of the 360Beta sleep aids so think I'll give it a shot tonight.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Have never experienced the Trensomnia before...Stopped being able to use it though because every shot kept shooting to my lungs and was killing my teeth and throat?!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Been doing great with it, rarely have issues. Past few nights have hit alot harder and sleep is kicking my ass. Used to not getting too many hours but I had quality sleep for the few hours I had. Now every 1.5-2 hrs waking up.

Looking to stay with OTC at the time and I have some of the 360Beta sleep aids so think I'll give it a shot tonight.

Try some Melatonin 3mg right before bed and/or some ZMA.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Melatonin can can help. Also try splitting your doses up and doing ED instead of EOD(if you're not already). Also do your pins at night before bed. All of this helped me a ton.
The BIGGEST help though, if you can afford it anyway, is 2-4iu GH before bed. Peptides may work as well, but I've only experienced GH with tren.

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Melatonin can can help. Also try splitting your doses up and doing ED instead of EOD(if you're not already). Also do your pins at night before bed. All of this helped me a ton.
The BIGGEST help though, if you can afford it anyway, is 2-4iu GH before bed. Peptides may work as well, but I've only experienced GH with tren.

Melatonin makes me feel droggy. I've always done ed but in morning. Ill give it a switch to night tho. I wish I could afford gh like that lol. Not in the budget tho right now.

I just knocked out for a coupe hours unexpectedly. Guess it caught up to a me a bit. At least early enough I can get to the gym here in a few.

Thanks everyone.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah i had to give it up for the serious cough I get , the terrible night sweats and trensomnia to top off with severe cramps from sweating all night.. Misery but I sure liked it at the gym!