©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren weirdness?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
I've been on the Tren A for close to seven weeks now and have been delighted with the results of a 12-pound gain. One thing has puzzled me, though, because the size gains weren't accompanied by any strength gains until the fifth week? Maybe that's a common thing with Tren A, I wouldn't know because it's the first time I've used it, but it's certainly illogical. I mean, surely bigger muscles lift bigger weights? But, no, the poundages stayed stubbornly the same or, maybe, inched up by one rep at a time until the fifth week, but now I'm flying. Can't work that out at all - anyone else had a similar experience or am I some sort of freak of nature?

Lee39

Aug 4, 2009
Nicosia, Cyprus
Are you stacking the tren with anything brother?

Yes, all the info I'd read before embarking on a first Tren cycle said to stack it with Test, so I've been doing 500mg of Test Enth with 350mg of Tren. Think I'll step it up to 750mg of Test Enth the next time, though. Also, in the first four weeks of the cycle, I took 40mg daily of Dbol.