©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren is messing with my head

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Wow....I am taking 100mg tren ED, and the moodswings are almost unbearable. I am never happy, always on edge and I haven't slept a good nigh in 2 weeks......does everyone else feel like this, and how did you deal with it?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I never took more than 75mg EOD. I'd lower your dose. If that doesn't work, drop the tren and continue w/ your test.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Shouldnt be a problem to go to the doctor asking for some sleepingpills. Recommend you do that, but dont take to much or you`ll get headachs from hell.. at least I do when I take to much..

EDIT: Do you got a gf that can help you out with those moodsswings? Sex is the best therapy :)

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
Wow....I am taking 100mg tren ED, and the moodswings are almost unbearable. I am never happy, always on edge and I haven't slept a good nigh in 2 weeks......does everyone else feel like this, and how did you deal with it?

Have you ever used tren before? Because that is a huge dose if not. I think 100mg eod would be plenty.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
jsjs24 said:
Have you ever used tren before? Because that is a huge dose if not. I think 100mg eod would be plenty.

I used tren before at 50mg EOD...I will lower the dose to 50 or 75mg ED. Not sure yet...but the tricep seperation I am getting is awesome.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: heavy ..tren

the tricep separation is awesume!! ??

I'll make sure that I tell the coroner to show your tricep as we pass by!!!

LOL!!

Though I cant say crap .. I recall the frickin' pounding high BP headaches Id get from too much anadrol-sustenon. I'd be trying to squat high rep and all the sudden bam!! I'd be out .. the old noggin' exploding!! But the quads were rippin'!! Die young and leave a good looking corpse .. eh!??!!

Dude you guys wouldn't believe me how much anadrol and sus me and a bro were taking .. GD we were stupid!!! Now I am a much more reformed, learned drug user!! LOL!!! .. *sigh* .. I'll be dead soon ...

Stump'ster ..

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Stumpy_41 said:
the tricep separation is awesume!! ??

I'll make sure that I tell the coroner to show your tricep as we pass by!!!

LOL!!

Though I cant say crap .. I recall the frickin' pounding high BP headaches Id get from too much anadrol-sustenon. I'd be trying to squat high rep and all the sudden bam!! I'd be out .. the old noggin' exploding!! But the quads were rippin'!! Die young and leave a good looking corpse .. eh!??!!

Dude you guys wouldn't believe me how much anadrol and sus me and a bro were taking .. GD we were stupid!!! Now I am a much more reformed, learned drug user!! LOL!!! .. *sigh* .. I'll be dead soon ...

Stump'ster ..

Nice post bro...lmfao. BTW, last night I injected 50mg tren into my quad...wow! talk about tren cough!! I couldnt breathe, thought I may be fucked for good. But I was okay in a few. Tren is one fugazi steroid.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
I don't get moodswings , but my lungs feel like I have pneumonia, I have no stamina, I can't sleep at night and I sweat so bad it looks like I pisssed all over the sheets.
It works great, but I can't take it.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Stumpy_41 said:

Stump'ster ..
Stumpy, that sounds like a story you need to share with us someday.

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
Sus/Adrol Stories ..

Some may relugate this to realm of fiction ... but alas the road to truth is quite ... self deflating ... .

12 Week Cycle:
100-150mg Anadrol daily
1000 mg Sus250 weekly
75-100 mg Dbol daily

Talk about receptor site spillover!! The "gyno-sisters" from hell!! LOL!! And yes we were the poster twins for the original Dumb and Dumber.

Stumpy

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
heavy said:
I used tren before at 50mg EOD...I will lower the dose to 50 or 75mg ED. Not sure yet...but the tricep seperation I am getting is awesome.

You jumped from 50mg eod to 100mg ed!!! TOo big of a jump there bro. Use 50mg ed for the rest of this one imo.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
jsjs24 said:
You jumped from 50mg eod to 100mg ed!!! TOo big of a jump there bro. Use 50mg ed for the rest of this one imo.

The problem is I dont respond well to AAS....I need alot to see miniscule gains, and I eat upwards of 450g protein day, and over 450g carbs, and I gain with AAS less than someone who is natural. I almost threw up today from eating so much, and yesterday I did fucking puke from being so fucking full.....It pisses me off sometimes I want to rip someones head off. My genes for bodybuilding suck dick. I often wonder wether I am just dysmorphic or too impatient and need to lift for a few more years before being somewhat satisfied with my physique. I have been bulking heavily, counting every calorie, shovelling the food in for the last 6 months, and today I decided fuck it. I am gonna cut for 8 weeks, I cant take feeling like I have a 100lb sack of shit in my stomach all the time and being miserable eating bags of oatmeal daily. So I will back off and cut for a bit...even though I already feel like a tiny weakling. :sniper:

Last edited:

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: Heavy

Heavy,

How you long you been lifting bro? From the time you started lifting seriously to today - what have you accomplished?

About nutrition ... hmm .. personally I dont know how you can consume that much protein ED in "food" ... I'm guessing your taking a lot in protein supplements/powder??

I am betting your probably more successful than your giving yourself credit for. If you dont mind .. what are your goals?? Long range?? What are you doing in small increments to get progressively there??

Stumpy

Stumpy_41

Sep 29, 2004
SE Washington State
RE: DragonR ...

What kinda gains did I/we get off that ... ?

- well .. a lot of edema .. retained water out the rear. I didnt know what diet or nutrition was at the time. So physically I looked like crap. Didnt really know how to train PL either .. .

As far as strength gains I was competing at 181 w/ 575-420-610. I wanted to eventually break the 1700 barrier at 181 but never did .. I sucked. LOL!!!

I took some time off and did a few BB shows and then kinda faded out of the picture .. .

You know aside from a few BP headaches I never really had any other health issues. Of course now I couldnt do that - being an old fart - (but hey - even off gear I can still bench over 400 despite the creaking noises in the elbows and shoulders!! Course am a tad bit heavier now. Think latest was 220 ... *yikes* .. )

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Stumpy_41 said:
You know aside from a few BP headaches I never really had any other health issues. Of course now I couldnt do that - being an old fart - (but hey - even off gear I can still bench over 400 despite the creaking noises in the elbows and shoulders!! Course am a tad bit heavier now. Think latest was 220 ... *yikes* .. )

The thing about getting older is, you have such interesting stories to tell.