©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Depot (Para) dosage...

Alpine

Aug 4, 2004
Planning on trying Tren for my 3rd cycle.

1-5: Dbol 30mg/day
1-10: BD Tren Depot (200mg/wk) aka Para
1-12: Iranian Test Enanthate (500mg/wk)

My question is do you think this is enough Tren to get a decent response?
The cost of Under Ground Lab Tren is insane. Basically the choice is if I should get another vial or not for 300mg/wk. Obviously a higher dose will probably give better results. But I'd like to run the smallest amount while still getting a decent response for my first time. I just want to be sure Im taking enough that I can actually see some of the Tren benefits rather than if it was just like any other test cycle.

The standard recommended Tren Acetate does for first timers is 75mg EOD or 225mg/wk roughly.
With the Tren Depot it seems 200mg/wk would be enough although IF its slightly underdoses it could be as low as 185-190mg/wk..

Also Ive seem some posts where people claim to get the same response from a Tren Enanthate (or a Para) that you would from an Acetate - you need to run higher dosages. This really doesnt make sense as Tren is Tren it would seem - besides the slightly higher ester weight calculated in.

Is the extra 100mg/wk of Para worth the extra cash? If money wasnt an option I'd run 300mg obviously. But one more Vial adds a lot more cost - that shit is super inflated.
Anyone had cycle experience with 200mg/wk of Tren Depot or enanthate?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Alpine said:
Planning on trying Tren for my 3rd cycle.

1The standard recommended Tren Acetate does for first timers is 75mg EOD or 225mg/wk roughly.

I've seen people make progress off of 50mg EOD. The lower dose is meant to reduce the sides without losing the benefits. I say go for it and let us know how it goes for you. You can always up the dose on your next cycle and compare the results.
I haven't heard of Tren Depot yet. The only parabolin I know of is called Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. Is that the ester of depot?

Last edited:

Alpine

Aug 4, 2004
DragonRider said:
I've seen people make progress off of 50mg EOD. The lower dose is meant to reduce the sides without losing the benefits. I say go for it and let us know how it goes for you. You can always up the dose on your next cycle and compare the results.
I haven't heard of Tren Depot yet. The only parabolin I know of is called Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate. Is that the ester of depot?

Yes, its the same ester. They call it Trenabol Depot but its just the well known Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate being remade.
http://www.britishdragon.com/trenabol_depot.html