©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren Cycle?!?!?!?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Here's cycle history w/regular PCT over spread of past 3 yrs.
1st-Anropen 10 weeks (500mgs per week)
2nd-Supertest/D-bol (900mgs total per week/40 mgs per day)
3rd-Test-E/Dbol (500mgs per week/ 50mg per day)
4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks)

Looking at one of 3 cycles, but curious of the Tren cycle. Wanting Major Size on this one for winter time and regular PCT will be applied.

Adrol@ 50mgs (week 1-4)
Test C @ 600mgs (weeks 1-13)
Deca @ 400mg (week 1-13)
Winni @ 40mg (ed last 4 weeks)

or

Same Cycle But Running Tren @ 350-400mgs (week 1-13) ...instead of Deca

or

B]Adrol [/B]@ 50mgs (week 1-4)
Tren E @ 250-400mgs (weeks 1-13)
EQ (unsure of dosage??)

Whats popular Tren cycle seeing that I've been told its stronger than Mast and Deca together (imo). Looking to go BIG this time so all opinions welcome.

1bigun11

Jun 19, 2009
Midwest
I think i would try one cycle with tren and one with anadrol, each on a base of testosterone, just to see how you respond to each, before combining both anadrol and tren in same cycle. Also, what are your stats? height weight bf% etc.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
A time proven tremendous mass builder has always been a good cycle of ANADROL/TREN/TEST
Dosages will be purely individual.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Here's cycle history w/regular PCT over spread of past 3 yrs.
1st-Anropen 10 weeks (500mgs per week)
2nd-Supertest/D-bol (900mgs total per week/40 mgs per day)
3rd-Test-E/Dbol (500mgs per week/ 50mg per day)
4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks)

Looking at one of 3 cycles, but curious of the Tren cycle. Wanting Major Size on this one for winter time and regular PCT will be applied.

Adrol@ 50mgs (week 1-4)
Deca @ 400mg (week 1-13)
Winni @ 40mg (ed last 4 weeks)

or

Same Cycle But Running Tren @ 350-400mgs (week 1-13) ...instead of Deca

or

B]Adrol [/B]@ 50mgs (week 1-4)
Tren E @ 250-400mgs (weeks 1-13)
EQ (unsure of dosage??)

Whats popular Tren cycle seeing that I've been told its stronger than Mast and Deca together (imo). Looking to go BIG this time so all opinions welcome.

I agree with the suggestion of trying one at a time (adrol and tren) but you should be fine with both. You have experience with fairly high doses etc. I have tried both. Adrol is a hit or miss. Not got time plus I am sure your aware why you have to take higher does of adrol compared t other orals. 50mg is a nice amount and all you need. Thats all I done and it was plenty. The pumps I got were insane painful. The constant sick feeling wasn't bad but not nice but your only on for 4 weeks. I would go the tren route. A dose of about 350mg per wee would be best for you (imo). Added to that 650mg or so of test c. You don't need anything else (EQ). Defo don't do winny with adrol and tren.

So 13 weeks of test and about 11 weeks of tren e with a kickstart of adrol (4 weeks) is an amazing mass builder cycle. Of course it was water but I put on 11 pounds in the first 3 days of adrol! It balanced out though so things were good.

Just a side note because of the unwanted sides from adrol last time when I do my big mass builder in the winter I am using a new approach to combat any possible sides. I am combining adrol with dbol at smaller doses so I get some of the benefits of adrol but minimize the possible sides. Like I said they weren't bad but compared to dbol.. well I have nothing bad to say about dbol. Only gonna be doing a tiny dose of 25mg of adrol. But gonna add 40mg of dbol and do both together for 4 weeks. Might up the adrol to 50mg but I doubt I will need to. Let us know what you decide to do. Whats your diet gonna look like? Are you planning on using a decent weightgainer product to help matters?

1bigun11

Jun 19, 2009
Midwest
You are going to be one swole up, sweaty, sleepless, pissed off, strong, orange pissing, muther focker

Last edited:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Haha@ 1BIGUN11!

Stats: 6ft 200lbs bout 11% BF and gaining weight still. Was off heavy for bout 2months cuz of hand injury so this cycle wont be started until Nov/Dec wen I'm at original weight of 215 or so.

1) What are some major sides of Tren and Adrol outside of usual Dbol and Test sides?

2)I'm thinking of going both together, but if I seperate which of the other cycles would yall recommend?

*I'll drop the winni out of the cycle*

*DIET: Basic heavy eating. Lots of chicken breast, steak, 3-6 boiled eggs through day, whole weat tuna fish sandwiches, bake potatoes, LOTS of brown rice, and got some Mass Weigh mixed with peanut butter protein for the calories..this is just general summary.

Last edited:

1bigun11

Jun 19, 2009
Midwest
Hey bro, i wasnt ignoring you, i already gave you the list. Swole up= water retention from anadrol, sweaty = night sweats from the tren, sleepless = insomnia from the tren, pissed off = pissed off from anadrol and tren, orange pissing= your piss is going to turn orange because your kidneys have to work so hard on tren, (you have to drink about a gallon of water a day on it),

good luck bro, give me a pm if you want this board is real slow. or try me at http://www.muscletalk2000.com/index.php

Last edited: