©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

tren ace newbie any advice ??

Doctor-juice

Sep 11, 2009
whats up everyone !
my first post and i need advice on using tren ace for the first time
my stats:
6 foot 220 14% bf

previous experience is minimal i have done 2 cycles of test cyp & deca
and a straight winny cycle for 8 weeks

advice needed on what stack to use and dosage also pct for tren and what sides to be expected

thanks

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
tren..

whats up bro...
i have comb the tren with a little test and i tell you i got big and strong fast.. usually finish my cycs with or add win to them for the hardening factor.. .. sometimes var with or by itself... if you can afford it prob your best bet... sides for me were minimal, though i wasnt using extremely high doses which i never really recomend personally.. average doses and hard work will get you were you want to be.. one side i did get from the tren was shortness of breath i guess you could say.. my cardio fell way behind because of it but results are great for size and strength.. hope this little bit helps. there are some guys here that are really knowledgeable i learned alot from just hangin around and listening.. just do your research and ask questions.. good luck!!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
whats up everyone !
my first post and i need advice on using tren ace for the first time
my stats:
6 foot 220 14% bf

previous experience is minimal i have done 2 cycles of test cyp & deca
and a straight winny cycle for 8 weeks

advice needed on what stack to use and dosage also pct for tren and what sides to be expected

thanks

I would use the TREN ACE for 1st time @ 75-100mg EOD for 6 weeks or so.
I would highly suggest running some additional testosterone along with it.

Doctor-juice

Sep 11, 2009
What about on an off pct can I run adex with the tren I have found this to be the best option for me last time around also the hcg works grea at 250 iu every 3- 4th day can I use both with the tren ace