©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

total body program

drwoo

Feb 27, 2009
HI all,
I am having trouble getting more info on a total body workout,
squatts,deadlifts, bench and shoulder press, what else and how many sets and reps of each. I was thinkin of 2 workouts per week to start with possibly 3 if i feel recovered. I am looking to put on some mass.
any one got any experiance they can share?
I am 40 5'8'' 190 and 12%bf
Woo.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
HI all,
I am having trouble getting more info on a total body workout,
squatts,deadlifts, bench and shoulder press, what else and how many sets and reps of each. I was thinkin of 2 workouts per week to start with possibly 3 if i feel recovered. I am looking to put on some mass.
any one got any experiance they can share?
I am 40 5'8'' 190 and 12%bf
Woo.

What type of past training experience do you have? You could try 3 sets per bodypart and try the 2 x per week and see how you do.

drwoo

Feb 27, 2009
ive been training for a 15 years on and off weights and martial arts. Back into weights seriously since january with 3 day split, just wanted to mix it up to get some gains im mfeeling skinny at the moment lol.
i read about training total body every session 2 or 3 times per week to promote growth, and now i cant find the article. I was interested in anyones views or experiance with this type of program.
cheers woo.

Last edited: