©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tookie Williams finally dead

W

wolfyEVH

its about time this guy was executed. sick of hearing about all the appeals and such. I don't care how changed a man is. He killed 4 people w/ a shotgun in 2 separate robberies. Cold blooded killing of 4 people.....should have been gone awhile ago

P

pincrusher

wolfyEVH said:
its about time this guy was executed. sick of hearing about all the appeals and such. I don't care how changed a man is. He killed 4 people w/ a shotgun in 2 separate robberies. Cold blooded killing of 4 people.....should have been gone awhile ago
i agree he deserved to die for his crimes but the sad thing here is that the justice system takes so damn long to put someone on death row to death and in that timeperiod people can show enough remorse for their crimes that it allows people to start to have compassion for them. he killed people in cold blood and it was planned murders so he got what he deserved.
his whole issue with the writing of books to help try and stop gang violence caused people to want to overlook all the bad that he had done but had he been executed soon after the decision was rendered it would not have been an issue.
only bad thing with this is that now people will cry out that here was an example of someone who became a changed man behind bars and he was still put to death so how can we expect prisoners in for lesser crimes to ever have a chance to change when the one person who did was not fogiven for his crimes.
im not sure how i want to feel about this whole thing??????????????

jabo1jabo1

Mar 3, 2005
Deep South
pin, you're exactly right about our judicial system, it dicks around so long with appeals and other b.s. that someone like "tookie", after a couple of books and absolutely no remorse for what he did is now considered a "good person" :wtf:

Good morning everyone!!!!!!

Last edited:

deltmaster

Oct 4, 2004
hmmm, a tough one. I am really surprised that 25 years on he is still alive. I could not take decisions for someones life lightly. having said that he likked at least 4 others.
probably a good thing he is gone, but can a charactor ever truely reform?

DinK

Nov 20, 2005
Ya our justice system is really bad. 25 years holy. That is rediculous. Killing is killing and that is that. He got what he deserved.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I agree 100% Pin. Our death penalty is worthless the way it is used. Punishment must be certain and swift for it to be utilized as a deterrent. 25 years sure isnt swift, and most of the time, its not certain either. Im glad that POS is FINALLY gone though.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
im glad it finally happened. i think the we should limit the # of appeals and make it to where they have 3 yrs at most after conviction till they die. this 25 yr crap is rediculous

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
JoshF56 said:
im glad it finally happened. i think the we should limit the # of appeals and make it to where they have 3 yrs at most after conviction till they die. this 25 yr crap is rediculous

How about 3 minutes instead? :D

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
thats would be nice. ok your convicted, take him out back and pop one in him. i think that would scare people enough.

M

McKenzie

a-bomb83 said:
its very gangsta. your old school. you must be used to Al Capone being a gansta name. sheesh, get with the times :)

Bomb...kiss my old ass ... will ya :rolleyes:

tookie...jesus christ...its gheigh! its queerbait name....for god sakes I call my cookie, cookie....tookie also might as well be a name for a vagina.