©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Too bad the Big O fight with Strongman thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I was really enjoying that one. It was like a soap opera/comedy. BTW, I like to have personalities like Big O in the mix. He represents the Incredible HULK constituency. Strongman is also important because he represents the sensitive "Let's all get along" constituency that is the glue to civilization.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I enjoy a little controversy myself occasionally. However, we do have to be careful about breaking board rules.

3. Absolutely no flamming. This includes flamming of other discussion boards as well as other members.

We need to find constructive ways to state opinions without being disrespectful.

We don't want to run ANYONE off, but I am proud that we give more chances usually than other boards before we needlessly ban members.

Remember gentlemen, TACT is the ability to tell someone to "go to hell" in such a way that they thank you when you are done.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
This thread should have never been started! There was a reason why Anasci or a MOD closed the last one! Opening this thread is just starting more SHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.